For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Zack
AJ Quick wrote:That guy needs to get a life!
WORD! :D Last I heard though, the petition was going nowhere. If it could get some kind of major exposure, say on Proton Charging, more people might sign it and it might matter a little more but last I checked there were really not that many signatures. Sadly. The other plan in the RGB forum was for people to extract the Boxset isolated music/effects tracks and paste together to the best of their ability. I personally don't think I have the patience for it.

I put all the midis on a CD for my own personal amusement.
Tony Bondioli liked this
By Foom Man
Zack wrote:
AJ Quick wrote:That guy needs to get a life!
WORD! :D Last I heard though, the petition was going nowhere. If it could get some kind of major exposure, say on Proton Charging, more people might sign it and it might matter a little more but last I checked there were really not that many signatures. Sadly. The other plan in the RGB forum was for people to extract the Boxset isolated music/effects tracks and paste together to the best of their ability. I personally don't think I have the patience for it.

I put all the midis on a CD for my own personal amusement.
The more I watch the show on DVD the more I find myself on your YouTube channel. Thanks again for the hours of dedication man.
By pferreira1983
The incidental music from this show is so amazing it'd be a shame for it not to be released. For what it's worth I did sign that petition. At least I think I did, it was many months ago. Also, has anyone tried to get an interview with the show's composer. I know he didn't contribute to the DVD boxset and it would be cool to get his thoughts on how he did the music.
By Zack
There is an interview somewhere. I think it may have been on GBN only. :( Something about he(Shuki Levy) doesn't have the rights to the music. It's Saban property I believe. Probably sitting somewhere rotting away in a vault! :D
By pferreira1983
Zack wrote:There is an interview somewhere. I think it may have been on GBN only. :( Something about he(Shuki Levy) doesn't have the rights to the music. It's Saban property I believe. Probably sitting somewhere rotting away in a vault! :D
Maybe if we politely ask Mr. Haim Saban for a Power Rangers compliation and to throw in Real Ghostbusters as an extra it will appeal enough to his ego that he'll release both together. Of course what we really want is Real Ghostbusters! :lol:
By Kingpin
Easier said than done, there isn't any known email listing for Saban, only a postal address.
By Crowbar
Anyone interested in the music from the ThunderCats? I know thats out. And Zack, is there anywhere I can download that MIDI CD you made? I'd love to have them all :cool:
By mikepjr
Where can i get these midis now?
megaupload is gone.. and with it the midis.
Does anyone have them they can re-upload somewhere?
I found them on youtube but not as midis.
I need the midis cause i'm trying to redo the album with some synth software.
I had the midis, but i lost the hard-drive they were on.
By Kingpin
mikepjr wrote:Where can i get these midis now?
megaupload is gone.. and with it the midis.
Does anyone have them they can re-upload somewhere?
I found them on youtube but not as midis.
I need the midis cause i'm trying to redo the album with some synth software.
I had the midis, but i lost the hard-drive they were on.
You could try send a PM to Zack, that's probably the quickest way to find out if he still has a copy to hand that he can upload.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]