For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
An interesting fact is that in the Ghostbusters cartoon there was a character in this one episode who has the same name as a famous super model. Its something I've noticed in the episode but I've never heard it being mentioned.
Photon Guy wrote:An interesting fact is that in the Ghostbusters cartoon there was a character in this one episode who has the same name as a famous super model. Its something I've noticed in the episode but I've never heard it being mentioned.
Oh yeah it's close. I believe it was the reporter from Citezen Ghost and When Halloween Was Forever. Her name was Cynthia Crawford. I always believed that the name was based on Cindy Crawford, but like you said no one had ever said anything. :):):)
philmorgan81 wrote: June 28th, 2018, 12:07 am
Photon Guy wrote:An interesting fact is that in the Ghostbusters cartoon there was a character in this one episode who has the same name as a famous super model. Its something I've noticed in the episode but I've never heard it being mentioned.
Oh yeah it's close. I believe it was the reporter from Citezen Ghost and When Halloween Was Forever. Her name was Cynthia Crawford. I always believed that the name was based on Cindy Crawford, but like you said no one had ever said anything. :):):)
Yes that's the episode and character Im talking about and technically she does have the same name as the Supermodel since in the case of the supermodel Cindy is short for Cynthia.
Fritz wrote: June 28th, 2018, 7:32 am I heard of Cindy Crawford after Cynthia. At the time, I wondered if Cindy's rise to fame was why Cynthia never appeared again after Season 1.
She probably didn't reappear because she was just a minor character in the series and was only meant to make a one time appearance.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]