For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By RichardLess
I posted something similar on another thread but who knows if it will be seen. As a Canadian, I don't have access to Hulu or the American version of Crackle(both of which EGB is streaming on). As a Canadian There is literally no way for me to legally watch Extreme Ghostbusters. I would *LOVE* to be able to give Sony my money, but I can't. The only EGB episodes I can find online have an annoying "toon Disney" logo in the corner and the quality is pretty low. So my question is: does anyone know where I can find a decent copy of this show? Even if I have to pay for it, I don't care. I just want to watch EGB in decent quality without that "Toon Disney" logo.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
pferreira1983 wrote:Why not import the UK DVD? Not every episode but it's a way to help with your EGB fix.
Depends on if his DVD player supports region-free functionality/Region 2 discs, if not then the cost of buying a whole DVD player for one volume may not be practical.
RichardLess, deadderek liked this
Kingpin wrote:
pferreira1983 wrote:Why not import the UK DVD? Not every episode but it's a way to help with your EGB fix.
Depends on if his DVD player supports region-free functionality/Region 2 discs, if not then the cost of buying a whole DVD player for one volume may not be practical.
This
Kingpin wrote:Depends on if his DVD player supports region-free functionality/Region 2 discs, if not then the cost of buying a whole DVD player for one volume may not be practical.
Really? DVD players today are still region locked? I thought they'd got rid of that and it only existed for blu-ray?
By Kingpin
I've not done an in-depth look into it, there may be more that are region-flexible now than they were a number of years back (region-flexible: players which don't advertise region-free playing, but have it built into their software so it can be accessed when unlocked by a code).
    Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]