For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Hi everyone @ GB fans,

I wasn't quite sure where to post this so mods feel free to move if it fits another subforum better than this one.

I'm proud to share a little project I've been working on for many months behind the scenes, it's a website dedicated to original artwork used in the production of the RGB animated show, the Kenner toy line and all of the various comics, books and other merchandise.

You can find the site here: http://theartofrgb.com/

It has an extensive Kenner section (with a lot more to come) which shows a large amount of previously unseen concept artwork for the toys.

I would welcome any and all feedback, would love to know what you all think!

Thanks!

Joe
pmcbryde, Kingpin, RichardLess and 2 others liked this
Forgot to say that there is also an interview section on the site where I frequently upload Q&A sessions with the artists responsible for bringing the RGB merchandise of the 80's/90's to life. There are many more interviews being worked on - so please keep checking back!
pmcbryde, Sav C liked this
Joe_O wrote:Hi everyone @ GB fans,

I wasn't quite sure where to post this so mods feel free to move if it fits another subforum better than this one.

I'm proud to share a little project I've been working on for many months behind the scenes, it's a website dedicated to original artwork used in the production of the RGB animated show, the Kenner toy line and all of the various comics, books and other merchandise.

You can find the site here: http://theartofrgb.com/

It has an extensive Kenner section (with a lot more to come) which shows a large amount of previously unseen concept artwork for the toys.

I would welcome any and all feedback, would love to know what you all think!

Thanks!

Joe
Took a quick look and it's a Very cool site. Good job.
Do you think you'll add Extreme Ghostbusters content in the future or are you just sticking with RGB? There's a large contingent of EGB fans out there hungry for this type of thing.
Just one quick little tip. In the interview section you may want to write a little info on the subject before you dive in. For example you might want to say "Johnny Smith was responsible for colour correction on RGB from 1986-1990. The following interview was conducted on June 24th 1936. Enjoy!". Something like that. Just a little blurb.

Also? Thanks for the link to the pilot for RGB. I had never seen that before. How cool is that? Amazing animation. Plus Slimer wasn't the friendly pet he ended up becoming. Very interesting. Thanks for the link.
Thank you for the suggestion, I may go back and create small introductions to those interviews so that people aren't reading on totally blind.

As far as Extreme Ghostbusters is concerned, personally I have very little interest in the animated show or the toy line so I doubt I will be putting in the hours to track down original artwork and prototypes myself. Perhaps if someone else does the leg work in the future and wants a place to show it all off, I could create an Extreme GB section but at present I have no plans to add one myself.
I like this website. I like it a lot.

Sort of makes me want to dig into the archives and see what I can add. Got a lot of random RGB memorabilia in the loft, like I remember there were a bunch of mini comics that we got in packets of weetabix. Nothing to write home about, but noteworthy nonetheless.

There's a lot of great material on Spook Central. Maybe you could agree to share some of it?
GBfan_CH wrote:I like this website. I like it a lot.
GBfan_CH wrote:Sort of makes me want to dig into the archives and see what I can add. Got a lot of random RGB memorabilia in the loft, like I remember there were a bunch of mini comics that we got in packets of weetabix. Nothing to write home about, but noteworthy nonetheless.
If you have any original artwork you wish to share please do let me know!
GBfan_CH wrote:There's a lot of great material on Spook Central. Maybe you could agree to share some of it?
I may speak with the guys over at Spook central/GB wiki to see what may compliment the material I am uploading, they are a great team and I've long been a fan of their sites.

I have a lot more content to put on the site from my personal collection so for the moment I'm going to continue to upload my own stuff and then see what happens :)

Thanks for the interest/ support everyone, means a lot to know people are enjoying what I am doing.
    Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]