For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Hello there,

I am new and not sure where to post this question so I have posted it in a few places to try to get a response or answer. If this is posted in the wrong place I apologize ahead of time since I'm still trying to figure out this site.

Here is my question. My kid has recently got into the Ghostbusters and the real Ghostbusters cartoon show and I have given him some of my old toys and figures that I had when I was a kid and he loves them. However they are old toys and half the proton pack accessories that fit in the hole on the back of the figures are broken or missing or just do not stay on the back of the figures due to years of being played with etc. I know at some point and time I saw someone on ebay selling new 3D printed proton packs that looked more like the real Ghostbusters packs that would fit or work but I cant seem to find them now that I want to buy them. Does anyone know where to get these 3D printed proton packs or who sells them or if anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]