For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Vahan wrote:Sean, where's the next review? I've been waiting for a month now.
Ah, I'm sorry man -- I basically caught the plague TWICE during December, and barely had the energy to get through my laptop reviews for work. ...and this week is CES, so it's basically the busiest week in tech news of the year (even through the weekend! I'm supposed to be looking for news right now!)

I've been aching to get back to YouTube stuff, but I've been trapped in a cycle of being sick, doing christmas family stuff, being sick again with something new and horrifying, writing paid work, doing christmas, being sick, etc etc.

I almost ran through a couple episodes rapid fire, but decided against it when I realized the next episode was "Who are you calling two dimensional," which I didn't want to skip through. There's a lot about it I remember liking (though i haven't seen it in awhile) and I wanted to give it more room to breathe.
JurorNo.2, Vahan, Razorgeist liked this
seaniccus wrote:
Vahan wrote:Sean, where's the next review? I've been waiting for a month now.
Ah, I'm sorry man -- I basically caught the plague TWICE during December, and barely had the energy to get through my laptop reviews for work. ...and this week is CES, so it's basically the busiest week in tech news of the year (even through the weekend! I'm supposed to be looking for news right now!)

I've been aching to get back to YouTube stuff, but I've been trapped in a cycle of being sick, doing christmas family stuff, being sick again with something new and horrifying, writing paid work, doing christmas, being sick, etc etc.

I almost ran through a couple episodes rapid fire, but decided against it when I realized the next episode was "Who are you calling two dimensional," which I didn't want to skip through. There's a lot about it I remember liking (though i haven't seen it in awhile) and I wanted to give it more room to breathe.
Take your time my friend.
Vahan, JurorNo.2 liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]