For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but every once in a while on the weekends, I like to get up early to watch The Real Ghostbusters on FEARnet. This morning they aired the episode "Slimer, is that you?" and to my surprise, it was a re-dubbed version with Coulier as Peter. My question is, was it widely known that Coulier re-dubbed certain episodes from Season 2? Because I was under the assumption all this time that he only re-dubbed the first 13 episodes of Season 1.

http://www.fearnet.com/shows/real-ghost ... deo-441804
This is also noted on Spook Central:
http://www.theraffon.net/~spookcentral/ ... hatyou.htm

Anyways, when the show aired in the states, it was on ABC to give balance for ABC year 2 that didn't have as good scripts as the syndicated. I can bet that it was recorded at the same time frame as the first season re-dubs. One can assume the UK ports released what may actually was the original dub with Music and Summers. The Box Set used mostly the UK syndicated episodes, so thats why it ended up the way it did. Until the box set had came out, I wasn't aware that Lorenzo Music and Laura Summer had been involved in the episode.
ABC actually aired the Music/Summer version in the fall of 1988; my notes have it down as airing in the rotation between "Poultrygeist" and "Standing Room Only" for the entire season.

I had vague memories of a Coulier/Soucie version, probably from the 1987 airing, but the Music/Summer version was the one I had recorded from Saturday Morning and, well, it's the better version anyway, after all.
Fritz wrote:ABC actually aired the Music/Summer version in the fall of 1988; my notes have it down as airing in the rotation between "Poultrygeist" and "Standing Room Only" for the entire season.

I had vague memories of a Coulier/Soucie version, probably from the 1987 airing, but the Music/Summer version was the one I had recorded from Saturday Morning and, well, it's the better version anyway, after all.
Naturally I have the second season one on vhs. I find it odd they changed it back in 1988, but then again they also introduced the Slimer shorts the same season.

Here is a slight bit of it shot gorilla style off my old tv with a video camera.
GBFan1981 liked this

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]