By jreverhart
Hello Everyone,

I am putting my uniform together and I am starting the process of making a Gizmo for my belt.

I am not looking to go authentic figured I would just throw something together that looked passable.

Wanted to know if anyone had any cost saving ideas or alternatives to finding an over priced calculator, or questionable kit.
By Jairus
Click the link in my signature for PDFs for GB1 and GB2 gizmos that you can print and stick to a backer of your choice (I like styrene 'For Sale' signs glued up as many layers thick as you need with a protective clear coat over the top) as well as templates for the holsters (again in GB1 and GB2 versions) that you can make out of leather, vinyl, foam, or any other suitable material.

You could just use the printout and go, though lots of people have gotten creative with things like gold-tone paper clips for the IC pins and chopped up clear pen bodies for the VFD/nixie tubes.
By NotSabbat
Would second that. His stuff is great. Its what I use on my belt Gizmo.
Also, Jairus; Thank you so much for putting those out for public use. It helped me out a ton!
By NickFame13
Glad I came across this. I'm looking at options as well. Thanks for this thread, guys. And thanks for sharing the link, Jairus.
By jreverhart
Jairus wrote: September 17th, 2018, 11:21 pm Click the link in my signature for PDFs for GB1 and GB2 gizmos that you can print and stick to a backer of your choice (I like styrene 'For Sale' signs glued up as many layers thick as you need with a protective clear coat over the top) as well as templates for the holsters (again in GB1 and GB2 versions) that you can make out of leather, vinyl, foam, or any other suitable material.

You could just use the printout and go, though lots of people have gotten creative with things like gold-tone paper clips for the IC pins and chopped up clear pen bodies for the VFD/nixie tubes.
Wow! These look fantastic!! thank you for sharing!!

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]