By chris8414
Well I made my first step on making a dream come true, bought a flight suit, and other props from the uniform section on here. I am just one step close to making my childhood dream a reality. But I do have one question and maybe someone can point me in the right direction since I am new here. I bought a leg hose connector for my flight suit but was wondering do they make a Key Fob for the other end of it? I know in the movie the Ghostbusters just tuck their other end of the hose into their utility belt, but I'm looking for something that will make it more secure. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you so much
By Christof
Yeah! A couple of sellers have keyfobs, and most of them have a fob for the leg hose. I would suggest looking for Tyger_Cheex here on the For Sale forums, he makes some really nice leather fobs.
chris8414 liked this
By v0cal assass1n
chris8414 wrote:Well I made my first step on making a dream come true, bought a flight suit, and other props from the uniform section on here. I am just one step close to making my childhood dream a reality. But I do have one question and maybe someone can point me in the right direction since I am new here. I bought a leg hose connector for my flight suit but was wondering do they make a Key Fob for the other end of it? I know in the movie the Ghostbusters just tuck their other end of the hose into their utility belt, but I'm looking for something that will make it more secure. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you so much
Where did you buy your leg hose?
I'm still waiting for mine from gbfans and I'm afraid I won't get it before SDCC.
By Christof
Aaha, after some investigation on the shop here I can see why you'd be anxious. If you don't want to wait on GBFans to fulfill, the leghose itself is just a length of 1/2" clear vinyl hose. You should be able to find it in a plumbing section, but you can also find it pretty easily on Amazon.
chris8414 liked this
By chris8414
Hi, I bought mine on here and it's shipping on July 31st. I made sure to make my order early on June 2nd so it got here in time for Halloween. I hope you get your leg hose ASAP for SDCC! I'm nervous about my flightsuit though that I bought, as I hope it's not too big lol. Have a good one!
By chris8414
*UPDATE* I do have another question about the leg hose connector. Is there a black rubber washer that goes on the Uniform: Tan Rubber Uniform Hose Connector? I have seen a couple pictures of there being one on there, but can't confirm. Can someone shed some light on this and let me know! Any help would be much appreciated!

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]