By EgonMacGyver
I have a friend who's thinking about making an Answer the Call uniform. Are there any leads on where to get a suit and name patch like in that movie? I didn't see anything in the forums and I know the store only carries stuff for the original movies. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I want to clarify that she's not looking for the cheap vinyl Halloween costumes
By Kingpin
The current belief is that the suits in Answer the Call, like a lot of items on the props from that film, were custom made, rather than off-the-shelf like the suits in the 1984/89 films. That being said, it may be possible to find a commercial option that's close to the suits in the reboot... And could be modified to look even closer.

There are some sellers on eBay who offer replica suits, however most of these are based in China, and speaking from experience, sometimes the listing photo is better than the final product.

There are sellers on ETSY who sell replicas of the name patches, however it's worth taking a close look at the nametags in the film, and used on the waxworks at Madame Tussauds:

- as some of the nametag replicas make a some notable mistakes

As you can see in the above image, there's a white layer and an orange layer to the nametag, with a horizontal offset.

These are okay (they have both colours, and a close match on the font), but make the most common mistake of turning the orange offset into an outline:

This is one of the poorest examples out there, it gives the lettering an outline, and uses a completely different font:

This is the best so far (and the one I've personally purchased for a future suit):

- The colours are both present, and depicted in their correct offset configuration. The font isn't an exact match, but is a close approximation. These can be bought here: LINK
EgonMacGyver liked this

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]