By glynnbhg
Struggling here so need to reach out to the community, I'm looking for any information on the courtroom clothes Ray wears i.e. make etc, obviously the jacket and tie are the primary pieces and beyond that the shirt should be pretty straightforward, hard to tell from my reference pictures what trousers he's wearing are they a dark blue jean?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glynn
By Kingpin
While I'm no expert on fashion, I can't see many realistic ways of being able to identify any of the costume pieces - even if detailed documents existed for the costume pieces at the time, after 28 years it'd be a miracle if they still existed, let alone could be found. Even if we knew the brands, there's no guarantee you'd be able to find those articles.

Your best bet would be to find matches that are as close to the original costume as feasibly possible, although the tie will probably be the hardest piece to find something similar to.
Marcus B liked this
By glynnbhg
My thoughts exactly but was worth throwing it out to the wider community, as close as is the best I'm going for I think. The search begins. Cheers man.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]