Thanks! I love all the guys (and gals) here, I really do, but I have to admit... the experts intimidate me! No offense intended... I admire the attention to detail, I really do! =D
That looks great! Which hose connector did you get again?

You're going to want to tighten your belt up when you hang your trap on it. I still can't believe how heavy all that equipment is!

That orange shirt is awesome! Where did it come from? Are you going to do the elbow patches?
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Yeah, I kinda realized that once I got everything on... Just waiting for my Matty Trap holster from Franchesky, and I'll be set... Not sure how it's all going to fit there, but damnit, I'll make it work!

Hose connector? For the leg hose? Which end? LOL! Well, the one on my pant leg, I got from Jack Doud on eBay, and the fob in the back is from Tyger Cheex...

The orange shirt is from eBay... $20, used Hunter Orange LL Bean shirt... Not sure if I'm putting the patches on, I'm not the biggest fan of them...
pyhasanon wrote:Yeah, I kinda realized that once I got everything on... Just waiting for my Matty Trap holster from Franchesky, and I'll be set... Not sure how it's all going to fit there, but damnit, I'll make it work!
Get fatter!! :) I have no problem fitting it all on. Only just though.
Hell, I already lost like 15 lbs since I started all this... LOL! =P

Just realized, I already purchased something from Jack Doud before I even joined GBFans... cool!

Edit: For some reason, there's a green tint to it... Trying to figure out how to remove that, because it doesn't show that way in the original image... It looks fine on Facebook and on my cellphone, but at work and on here, it looks dark and greenish-brown... I thought it was just a matter of calibration of my monitor at work, until I uploaded it here and I was like, WTF? Hmmm...

Edit 2: Ok, I think I fixed it... LOL!
Dougger liked this
New additions - Corcoran 995 Boots and Trap Holster, courtesy of Franchesky!

Had to take a photo with the kiddies! =D

Well, until I start my GB1 Hero Pack next year or so, I think I'm done with my GB1 Uniform! For now, I need to make a few modifications to my current pack to make it better (as you can see in the photo, the V-Hook needs help), and need to find a GB2 belt for my GB2 Uniform...
Dougger liked this
GohstTarp wrote:Looks great, Phil! Especially the Trap holster. Appears that you modified the zipper on your 995s... nice! Did you use paint or a sharpie?
Guess what? It's both! It was a Sharpie Paint Marker! As for the trap holster, it's great, but I doubt I will continue wearing the pedal along with it... It sticks out too much...

Wharin wrote:lookin damn good, phil! glad I could be apart of it!
Your holsters are excellent, John, well worth the money! Thanks!
Found a $3 stethoscope, a broken headset from work, a bunch of random crap from home, and around an hour of work, and this is what I came up with... Hmmm...

Got my lab coat in! Same Red Kap brand as the one Alex Newborn has, but a slightly lighter blue... Not screen accurate whatsoever, was doing my own version, as evidenced by the tie and headphone/stethoscope combo...

alphabeta001 liked this
I figured I should take photos with that badass cycling jersey I got a while back...

Khaki colored? My wife's uniform was kinda big, but not enough for us to go order a size smaller, so what we did was throw it in the washer and ran a really hot cycle (it helps to turn off the cold water, just make sure to turn it back on once it's filled up, since it needs the cold water for the rinse cycle, you don't want to damage your washer)... then throw it in the dryer on the hottest dryer setting... We did this three times for my wife's uniform, and it fits great now... You could try the same technique, how much you want it shrunk will determine how many cycles you will do it, but I'd be afraid of trying it with a darker colored, you might fade it out too much...
Making this a dedicated uniform build thread, starting a collectibles thread here...

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 90&t=37215

...but this isn't the end to this thread, still working on my GB2 uniform (once I find a good belt for it) and a new uniform project coming soon... ;)
Well, wife and I have an event next week to go to, so I figured I should whip up a quick belt gizmo for her... No real money right now to get a Spongeface kit for her, so I just went to Radio Shack, bought some cheap scraps and quickly put this together (along with Jairus' circuit board printout at http://jairuswhitley.com/download.html)! Went pretty crazy with the hot glue and X-acto blade, so a little sloppy - considering I was in a rush, but I think it turned out alright, and wifey is pretty happy with it as well!

Scares that Care Weekend in Williamsburg, VA... William Atherton will be there, along with other cool peeps...

http://scaresthatcareweekend.com/

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]