Thanks, Jay, and thanks for directing towards Pepi! The nametag was perfect!
MEMOR3X wrote:New suit is awesome - love how the colour turned out. It has a proper worn-in look to it :cool:
Thanks, good to hear! Well, considering how many times it went through scalding hot bleaching and dying, washing and drying, it's no wonder that it looks "worn in"... LOL! =P
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Found this on eBay... Is it authentic? I dunno... It looks pretty damn accurate, and it comes with a certificate, but in all honesty, a certificate can prove nothing... This is by no means the same as meeting him in person, but it still means something to me... It was previously owned by somebody else (of course), and they erased their name in the dedication (you can kinda see a smudge from their attempt above the "Best always")... Still, I'm glad I found it, but I sure wish I had it signed in person myself...

Suit looks great. As many times as you had to go back and forth between dyeing and all should have a PHD in it. Dig the Tru Spec jacket style as well.
Not my uniform, but the wifey is almost done with her's as well! Had to share! Love the hair and make up, she did a great job!

Glenn Frederick liked this
Yeah, still trying to figure that one out... Not too happy with what's available for sale for infants (got two of them), will need to do more research and creativity for the little ones...
Oooohhh, didn't think of that! *Facepalm!!!* Must. Search. For. Santa. Hat...

Wait, screen accurate Santa hats? LOL! Aren't those pretty standard everywhere? =P
[quote="PssdffJay"]When are we going to see the junior busters in uniforms?[/quote]
For now, the little 'Busters are just pinked out... LOL!
Had a friend help me put it together... Was going to wait till I get all of my belt accessories together before I post a photo of it, but it's just too beautiful to cover up with a holster just yet!

alphabeta001 liked this
Found this at the Tidewater Comic Con in Virginia Beach today for nice and cheap! Funny thing is, the wifey was probably more excited for it than I was, egging me on to pull out my wallet and purchase it on the spot! LOL! Gotta love that my wifey is also a fan... ^_^

It's a shame all of Doug's gizmo goodness gets hidden inside of a holster.

Nice score with the GB2 12" boys. I picked those up a little while ago and now I'm looking for the Gb1 versions. Already found Peter and Winston and I have an Egon on the way. Going to have to wait till payday to get a Ray. It never ends does it?

Did you wear your gear to the convention today? And or your wife?
No, I was only there for like an hour, and the venue was almost a 3 hour drive, so I didn't feel the need to dress up, but I did wear my jacket, and Dan AKA recognized me immediately...
Just thought I'd share some photos from my trip to New York back in 2010...

MEMOR3X, alphabeta001 liked this
Dude, all of your stuff looks awesome. Keep up the great work! :crunch:

And I am jealous of your wife being as excited about this hobby as you are! My wife just kind of plays it off. I mean she is glad I enjoy it, but it is not for her. I did manage to get her to wear a khaki shirt and skirt, complete with name patch and no ghost patch for Halloween two years ago. But she is not interested in the props at all.

Which is kind of a shame, since I need an excuse to make more equipment. My uniform/equipment is reaching completion!
pyhasanon liked this
Sweet, my first Crunch!!! =D

My wife and I were acquaintances in HS, but we never really hung out together... 13 years later, we meet again, and our first conversation involved Slimer, the Smurfs and the old school NES top down shooter game, 1942... =P
So, my uniform is about complete... to a degree...

A short disclaimer: The pack isn't perfect, I know this... the pack is completely plastic, with a wooden motherboard, the wand does not have Legris Banjo fittings on it's tip, the cyclotron is missing a Legris Elbow fitting for the red tube from the PPD, and the angle of the gun v-hook is off (similar to Ray's in GB2, I guess), and I'm sure you can point out more, but I'm happy with it... A friend of mine helped me put this together, and it was something we started way before I discovered GB Fans... So, could I have done better with more money and time? Of course...

And I say my uniform is complete "to a degree," because I do plan to build a GB1 Hero Pack of my own sometime next year, once I have acquired the funds for it... But for now, this unconventional pack will do and suffice for my convention and charity needs... and as I save and do more research for my hero pack...

In the end, I do this for the love of the Ghostbusters, fulfilling a childhood dream, and as a tribute to my childhood hero, the late great Harold Ramis... because, you know what? Bustin' makes me feel good!!! Enjoy the photos! ^_^

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]