Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:Option B it is. I like the minimal amount of reflective material over option C which seems like overkill.

Now for the patch configuration. Not sure if I should do the name and back patches along with the arm patches:

Or just the arm patches:

I have the magnetic nametags still, so arm patches with removable nametag is also an option.
I think having the name tag on the opposite arm of the patch wouldn't be a bad idea! Could also go with that franchises patch, too, perhaps?!

My two cents, patch on the back doesn't look quite right for this jacket.
I started to piece some things together and found these for the pants: http://www.blauer.com/medic-response-trousers-8828.html

which you can tuck the leg pockets in and has reflective tape on it. They also have it on a shirt also: http://www.blauer.com/ss-polyester-supershirt-8675.html

that I'm not sure I like though, I'll probably just go for a basic shirt like you did, the pants though I think I might be going with those.

As for the boots the only US type manufacture that makes boots that are kind like the oliver is Haix but everything I've seen is $200+ which theres no way I'm spending that much. So I'll be holding off on those till last until either I can find the olivers or something that will work.

I am debating whether or not to have gloves with my uniform or not, if I did I was thinking of using the ones from the new movie or something that looks very close.

Otherwise the only thing I have kinda started which carried over from my normal uniform is the belt. Planned out what other accessories I need for it yet which I'll be getting some Anhcon stuff. I'm just waiting to hear back from him on something then I'll have to do some saving.
Update: Looks like Zazzle are being a real Walter Peck. Had something else on order, and they cancelled it due to the GB logo. Only a matter of time until I get the same email regarding the notebook.

Now to find another place that might print them. Otherwise i'll just have to buy a printer and do it myself...
zeta otaku wrote:Maybe have them do the notebook without the logo and slap that on yourself with a decal or something?
Yeah I've gone this route. Ordered a sticker sheet with few logos, so hopefully they work out OK. I did find a seller on Etsy that would print them, but it was only the cover, not the inside.

I'll see how these work out first, and maybe order some from Etsy as well for comparison.
OMG, Zazzle can stick it where the sun don't shine. After placing the order again with the logos removed, it was cancelled once again for content (yet not elaborating further in their email). WTF.

I emailed them to have them explain explicitly what does not meet their "guidelines", but other than that they will not be getting any money from me in the future.
B-Rad wrote:Finally got my boots today and after trying them on I almost feel like I could have gone a half size down, but are workable. They were the hardest part of getting this whole thing together.
Damn, that sucks. How are they with 2 pairs of socks? Mine fit true to size, so maybe there is a difference between batches?
I mean I can wear and walk in them just fine so far, there is just extra room in the toe area which is where I'm saying for that I could have tried a half size smaller. Doubling up on socks helps though so I'll probably just have to look at buying some thicker socks for when I wear these.

Real happy with them though. These things are brand spanken new not a factory "oops" with the tags still on. Guy I got it from gets a new pair from work every year and was selling these since the ones he had were still in good shape. Paid about the same as you did I believe about $107 US to my door.
So I went out and got a thicker pair of socks to try with them today which helped but also tried to put in the insole I use on my everyday shoes and that made it so they fit perfectly. So I'll be grabbing another pair of those for these boots. Thanks for the suggestion.
I think that looks great! The only thing that kinda looks odd to me is the letter spacing on 'ghostbusters' some letters are close together while others are far apart.

I actually just put in my patch order to the site you listed in your first post.
That would have made such a great tribute patch for the 30th anniversary (well it still is despite us now being in 2016)

Have you ever considered doing a run of any of these or are you keeping them as your own baby? I know a few people would love something like this; For instance I am toying with a 'shadow box' with badges and patches from franchises which have meant something to me over the past 31 years, something like that would look great along side the GB/GB2 ones.
starburst wrote:That would have made such a great tribute patch for the 30th anniversary (well it still is despite us now being in 2016)

Have you ever considered doing a run of any of these or are you keeping them as your own baby? I know a few people would love something like this; For instance I am toying with a 'shadow box' with badges and patches from franchises which have meant something to me over the past 31 years, something like that would look great along side the GB/GB2 ones.
You know, I hadn't thought about it, but if people are interested I could probably do a run. Based on the details of the image though it would probably look best on a PVC Patch like the ones I have.
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:
starburst wrote:That would have made such a great tribute patch for the 30th anniversary (well it still is despite us now being in 2016)

You know, I hadn't thought about it, but if people are interested I could probably do a run. Based on the details of the image though it would probably look best on a PVC Patch like the ones I have.
I would be in if you did, love the look of all the modernised patches you have done for your various projects!

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]