Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:Juror you're not keeping a list of who likes and dislikes Answer The Call are you?
A fair question. No I don't keep a list, nor do I need to. I have something of a...freakishly good memory and often can connect a user name to an opinion they've stated.

I'm not going to reply to the rest of your comment as it seems to only exist to create conflict.
Alphagaia liked this
By pferreira1983
JurorNo.2 wrote: A fair question. No I don't keep a list, nor do I need to. I have something of a...freakishly good memory and often can connect a user name to an opinion they've stated.

I'm not going to reply to the rest of your comment as it seems to only exist to create conflict.

Would like to add while searching for this image I found at least three fan images of Holtzman hugging Erin. Weird. :mrgreen:
JurorNo.2, SpaceBallz liked this
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote: A fair question. No I don't keep a list, nor do I need to. I have something of a...freakishly good memory and often can connect a user name to an opinion they've stated.

Would like to add while searching for this image I found at least three fan images of Holtzman hugging Erin. Weird. :mrgreen:
Awwww. :blush:

Oh yeah that. Well apparently a lot of reboot fans want Holtzmann to end up with Erin. ::shrugs:: I can't picture Holtzmann sharing attention with anyone, personally. ;)
pferreira1983 liked this
By pferreira1983
JurorNo.2 wrote:Oh yeah that. Well apparently a lot of reboot fans want Holtzmann to end up with Erin. ::shrugs:: I can't picture Holtzmann sharing attention with anyone, personally. ;)
I found three pictures of them doing that and they were quite sexual. There was an Egon and Janine sexual embrace as well although i decided not to post that one as you can imagine why. :shock:
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:I found three pictures of them doing that and they were quite sexual.
Only three? That's a slow day, lol.
pferreira1983 liked this
Kingpin wrote:I'm gonna have to nip that line of discussion in the bud as it's starting to get a little inappropriate, and irrelevant to the Reitman/Aykroyd interview.
Apologies I won't make up with Juror next time with a Ghostbusters hug image. :roll:
JurorNo.2 liked this
By Kingpin
pferreira1983 wrote:
Kingpin wrote:I'm gonna have to nip that line of discussion in the bud as it's starting to get a little inappropriate, and irrelevant to the Reitman/Aykroyd interview.
Apologies I won't make up with Juror next time with a Ghostbusters hug image. :roll:
It's pretty obvious that I wasn't talking about the image of Egon and Janine.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]