Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Travis Burrell
Robinson Township (Pittsburgh, PA) Giant Eagle Market District. I wiped them out for the week. I told the manager on duty she may want to order a lot more of this stuff because they will be wiped out again and she said "oh well it auto replenishes when its out of stock" and I told her, yeah..you may want to order more now because it will be wiped out again.
By WhoaFoogles
Are the lime Twinkies even that good that they're worth stocking up on? I'm going to try a box (if they ever show up up here) for novelty's sake, but a citrusy Twinkie actually kinda sounds a little bit gross.
By Travis Burrell
WhoaFoogles wrote:Are the lime Twinkies even that good that they're worth stocking up on? I'm going to try a box (if they ever show up up here) for novelty's sake, but a citrusy Twinkie actually kinda sounds a little bit gross.
that's why I only bought 2 boxes. I was going to save one and eat the other box. lol. They are actually pretty good. I even thought this would be gross. lol. I don't even eat this crap. Im going to hand them out to my fellow Steel City crew on July 14th. (yes we are seeing it on premier night)
By EddieSpenser
Travis Burrell wrote:Robinson Township (Pittsburgh, PA) Giant Eagle Market District. I wiped them out for the week. I told the manager on duty she may want to order a lot more of this stuff because they will be wiped out again and she said "oh well it auto replenishes when its out of stock" and I told her, yeah..you may want to order more now because it will be wiped out again.
Pure total selfish behavior. I hope you'll walk on a Lego.
By featofstrength
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Picked up some new puzzles...$9 on amazon...550 pieces 18x24
By below_radar_00
ecto1matt wrote:Someone elsewhere here in Florida mentioned Publix has Ecto Coolers.
Weird. I'm in SC and the two Publix's we have here don't carry any Hi-C at all. I figured it was a Publix thing in general. I still haven't found the boxes (got cans on Amazon) but I did find some normal Twinkies. Still on the hunt for the Marshmallow Twinkies and Key Lime Twinkies.
By Travis Burrell
EddieSpenser wrote:
Travis Burrell wrote:Robinson Township (Pittsburgh, PA) Giant Eagle Market District. I wiped them out for the week. I told the manager on duty she may want to order a lot more of this stuff because they will be wiped out again and she said "oh well it auto replenishes when its out of stock" and I told her, yeah..you may want to order more now because it will be wiped out again.
Pure total selfish behavior. I hope you'll walk on a Lego.

I think that store will be alright. This was just shipped in to them today.
By Travis Burrell
Doctor Venkman wrote:Haha, Travis man... I feel like I see your exact same posts in multiple threads a day. Maybe post to just one and keep our envy to just one thread? Haha
I posted these pictures in both 2016 merchandise and the ecto cooler thread. I probably should have just kept it on the Ecto cooler thread. I was just responding to a comment though.
By pferreira1983
I saw a video of that Spoony Experiment guy try it and he hated it. Then again he hates everything so it's just him being a bastard again I guess.
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:I saw a video of that Spoony Experiment guy try it and he hated it. Then again he hates everything so it's just him being a bastard again I guess.
Just another Internet guy proving how cool he is.
By joeghostbuster
Scuba Steve wrote:What the f*** are you people doing buying up palettes of Ecto-Cooler?
^ this.

after a month of checking my local stores, and one time driving over an hour to check some others, I finally found some at one of my local grocery stores. I talked to one of the employees and they said they had them for about a week in the back, but finally put them out for sale. when I got there, they had 13 cases (40 individual drink boxes per case) on the floor.

do you know how many cases I bought?

ONE.

I bought ONE case. I've had 2 boxes of it today. and while it's been 20 years since I had it last, it more or less tastes the same as I remember. and the kicker? is that Ecto Cooler is more or less just Orange Lavaburst, but tinted green. and that is a flavor available everywhere, all the time. not just a limited time flavor that will be sold on ebay for insane scalper money.
By toby88
ecto1matt wrote:Someone elsewhere here in Florida mentioned Publix has Ecto Coolers.
Probably me.

Before I had to call in my local Publix and do a special item request. Now they seem to be rolling in slowly in the Tampa area and also on the east coast near Daytona.
By 80sguy
joeghostbuster wrote:
Scuba Steve wrote:What the f*** are you people doing buying up palettes of Ecto-Cooler?
^ this.

after a month of checking my local stores, and one time driving over an hour to check some others, I finally found some at one of my local grocery stores. I talked to one of the employees and they said they had them for about a week in the back, but finally put them out for sale. when I got there, they had 13 cases (40 individual drink boxes per case) on the floor.

do you know how many cases I bought?

ONE.

I bought ONE case. I've had 2 boxes of it today. and while it's been 20 years since I had it last, it more or less tastes the same as I remember. and the kicker? is that Ecto Cooler is more or less just Orange Lavaburst, but tinted green. and that is a flavor available everywhere, all the time. not just a limited time flavor that will be sold on ebay for insane scalper money.
I bought 4. I live in Canada and went on short trip to get it. We don't even get Hi-C products, so Orange Lavaburst and that Juicy Juice brand is not an option. Buying a palette full is crazy though. The expire date on the can is like October this year, assuming the preservatives are working, you probably have till the end of the year or so before it starts to go.
By montclaire
I came across regular twinkies with the GB logo today, NOT the key lime or marshmallow coated version that we'ved heard about.
By joeghostbuster
80sguy wrote:I bought 4. I live in Canada and went on short trip to get it. We don't even get Hi-C products, so Orange Lavaburst and that Juicy Juice brand is not an option. Buying a palette full is crazy though. The expire date on the can is like October this year, assuming the preservatives are working, you probably have till the end of the year or so before it starts to go.
4 cases isnt that bad. but like you said, with such a short expiration date, what is the point of buying a full palette, or filling your vehicle with them. if you drink it all day every day, you're probably not going to feel very good. I know there are alot of Ghostbusters franchises raising money for charities etc, so if a franchise is buying a palette in order to sell at events to raise money for charities, I totally get that. that is a GOOD thing. it's the people hoarding it for themselves that makes me shake my head.
By CaptCyan
montclaire wrote:I came across regular twinkies with the GB logo today, NOT the key lime or marshmallow coated version that we'ved heard about.
I found them, too. Didn't buy them.

By Travis Burrell
joeghostbuster wrote:
80sguy wrote:I bought 4. I live in Canada and went on short trip to get it. We don't even get Hi-C products, so Orange Lavaburst and that Juicy Juice brand is not an option. Buying a palette full is crazy though. The expire date on the can is like October this year, assuming the preservatives are working, you probably have till the end of the year or so before it starts to go.
4 cases isnt that bad. but like you said, with such a short expiration date, what is the point of buying a full palette, or filling your vehicle with them. if you drink it all day every day, you're probably not going to feel very good. I know there are alot of Ghostbusters franchises raising money for charities etc, so if a franchise is buying a palette in order to sell at events to raise money for charities, I totally get that. that is a GOOD thing. it's the people hoarding it for themselves that makes me shake my head.
I bought the 20 packs to share with all of the Steel City Ghostbusters at our events plus we hand these out to the kids. I never said I bought the pallet full. Im not doing it to be selfish. Plus we aren't living in the middle of no where and this is easily available in stores here. Its not like Im taking all of it. lol. There are still pallets of it for sale at the local Giant Eagle Market District. I only bought 20 cases of 8 boxes. I will only keep 2 of the boxes while all the rest will be given to my fellow local ghostheads since it wasn't available at some of their local stores. Im saving them the trip to drive the other side of Pittsburgh. As I said, there is plenty at this store. I didn't wipe them out. Those who are hating on the pallet photo (its a warehouse photo shot by someone that works at the distribution center) I was simply stating that we have easy access to it here.
Last edited by Travis Burrell on June 28th, 2016, 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Travis Burrell
CaptCyan wrote:
montclaire wrote:I came across regular twinkies with the GB logo today, NOT the key lime or marshmallow coated version that we'ved heard about.
I found them, too. Didn't buy them.

I bought a pack of the key limes just to give them a try and they are actually good. I don't eat sugary crap usually so this was a rare instance.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]