Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Kingpin
The European release of the figures features a quadlingual translation of the English card text, per regulations for selling toys in the European Union:

(The card on the right is a vintage release rather than the US recreation).

The "WHO YOU GONNA CALL?" variant, appears to be a second US release variant. Beyond that and the quadlingual translations on the backing card, there is no physical difference in the actual toys between their EU and US releases.

There are physical differences between the original 1980s releases of the figures, and the 2020 Kenner Classic run.
There are minor tooling differences all over the figures as they appear to be brand-new sculpts (with the biggest difference being in how the Proton Pack clips onto the figures' back).
By Coover5
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I live in the states and a friend of mine seems to have gotten the European version of Slimer from Walmart. It has the white circle around "4" and multiple languages on the back. Could be the European version will be sold universally now.

This is the kind of packaging his had: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Kenner-Sl ... SwhOpezA-1

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]