Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Verdandi47
Link to Playmobil Ghostbuster search qu ... almart.com

So, there are some deals going. Like the Playmobil Firehouse for $50. I mean my daughter is trying to use her original RGB firehouse with her Playmobil GBs but they don't fit well and I'd rather have her play with a newer one so I can restore the old one. :love:

She already has Ecto 1 (came with GB1 Winston and Janine in jumpsuit), GB1 Egon with a ghost and trap. I have the hot dog stand put away for Christmas long with Stay Puft. And I ordered these this morning.

Tell me I'm not spoiling her. LOL

By Bandit13
Walmart's prices change daily, i was lucky and got the ecto 1a and firehouse 43.95 and 49.99, cheapest i've seen so far was right after i bought mine, they were 34.99 and 42.99 lol, dang it. I also got the reg ecto 1 for 29.99, all on walmart.com
By Verdandi47
Bandit13 wrote: November 22nd, 2019, 1:42 pm Walmart's prices change daily, i was lucky and got the ecto 1a and firehouse 43.95 and 49.99, cheapest i've seen so far was right after i bought mine, they were 34.99 and 42.99 lol, dang it. I also got the reg ecto 1 for 29.99, all on walmart.com
Yeah, I actually picked up Stay Puft last week, he was on layaway, I ALMOST bought him again because I forgot!

And then I realized while looking at the walmart site there are now RGB Playmobil!
By Seth Rex
Bandit13 wrote: November 22nd, 2019, 1:42 pm Walmart's prices change daily, i was lucky and got the ecto 1a and firehouse 43.95 and 49.99, cheapest i've seen so far was right after i bought mine, they were 34.99 and 42.99 lol, dang it. I also got the reg ecto 1 for 29.99, all on walmart.com
You're lucky. My Walmart barely has any Ghostbusters toys, and they only recently got the original Ecto 1. I have yet to see the 1A in any stores.
By Bandit13
Seth Rex wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 5:58 pm
You're lucky. My Walmart barely has any Ghostbusters toys, and they only recently got the original Ecto 1. I have yet to see the 1A in any stores.
I haven't bought any in the physical store because the prices were better on their website, on top of that alot of the walmarts with the online pickup section of the store have coupons layed out on a table for 10% of an order and i use those all the time to knock the sale prices down even more lol.
By SSJmole
This is like a good place on any to ask.

The Lego movie featured batman and ninja turtles and lord of the rings and all the stuff that LEGO had been promoting in recent years.

Playmobil has been promoting Ghostbusters there's even an app game. Does Ghostbusters feature at all all even just a small camera in the Playmobil movie?

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]