Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I don't think there is much of a problem, its a series of generic ghost / haunted type sets which while they work well with their now discontinued Ghostbusters sets nothing overly screams Ghostbusters.

I think its a good thing, ghosts have been a part of Lego for years (anyone remember the classic "sheet" style ghosts in the 80's and 90's?) with various sets outside of Ghostbusters with their haunted house set and numerous "spooky" characters be they halloween party figures or full on werewolf or spectre type figures.

After someone pointed out my concerns of a Hasbro Kre-O tie in next year might be premature seeming Hasbro own the licence to Star Wars but Lego does the construction sets it does make you hopeful for a new series of Ghostbusters coming from Lego which could make the most of some of these parts.
Kingpin, BRD 527 liked this
starburst wrote: October 1st, 2019, 5:45 am I don't think there is much of a problem, its a series of generic ghost / haunted type sets which while they work well with their now discontinued Ghostbusters sets nothing overly screams Ghostbusters.

I think its a good thing, ghosts have been a part of Lego for years (anyone remember the classic "sheet" style ghosts in the 80's and 90's?) with various sets outside of Ghostbusters with their haunted house set and numerous "spooky" characters be they halloween party figures or full on werewolf or spectre type figures.

After someone pointed out my concerns of a Hasbro Kre-O tie in next year might be premature seeming Hasbro own the licence to Star Wars but Lego does the construction sets it does make you hopeful for a new series of Ghostbusters coming from Lego which could make the most of some of these parts.
Hahaha YES!!! They came with the pirate and castle lego sets. They also had one in the Lego Movie as Morgan Freeman's ghost :lol:
Cofresi wrote: October 1st, 2019, 3:28 am Hi,

I have just seen the launch movie for Lego Hidden Side, this looks exactly like Ghostbusters. But I wonder if Ghostbusters can do anything about that, just wondering if they changed it enough to avoid a copyright infringement lawsuit?

https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/hidden-side/about
There's too much money involved to take a chance on being sued.
Everyone's lawyers would have gotten together, looked at artwork, signed the papers, and cashed their big checks long before any tooling or molds were started.

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]