Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
If the film is a passing of the torch and we get a tie in game I hope it's like atmosphere. For those who don't remember https://youtu.be/TaBw7TZOvac but imagine a ghostbusters interactive dvd game like that. Each person can pick a new ghostbuster and someone like Dan aykroyd on screen giving you missions and helping you get to the end (so he would be a lot nicer and actually on your side compared to the original host)
SSJmole wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 8:38 am
Jangonate wrote: January 21st, 2019, 5:39 pm They really do! Have you seen Hasbros Power Rangers? They just get it and one day there will be a Hasbro aisle instead of a toy aisle.

All said, though, I would be ecstatic if Hasbro got the license.
Yup star wars , transformers , power rangers , marvel , Star Trek , Fortnite , overwatch and much more

Plus I don't care what anyone says I'd love a Ghostbusters version of

Imagine an ecto-1 that could turn on to stay puft or a giant Ghostbuster. Is it accurate? No. Is it dumb? Yes. Would I buy one? No I'd buy 2 one to keep in box as I do and one to play with lol
I liked the concept of SW Transformers, but hated that the bot modes weren't the familiar TFs. Like Bumblebee as a snowspeeder, Jazz as an X-Wing, Optimus as the Falcon, Starscream as a TIE and so on. What a waste...more garbage for the landfill.
SSJmole liked this
featofstrength wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 1:09 pm
SSJmole wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 8:38 am

Yup star wars , transformers , power rangers , marvel , Star Trek , Fortnite , overwatch and much more

Plus I don't care what anyone says I'd love a Ghostbusters version of

Imagine an ecto-1 that could turn on to stay puft or a giant Ghostbuster. Is it accurate? No. Is it dumb? Yes. Would I buy one? No I'd buy 2 one to keep in box as I do and one to play with lol
I liked the concept of SW Transformers, but hated that the bot modes weren't the familiar TFs. Like Bumblebee as a snowspeeder, Jazz as an X-Wing, Optimus as the Falcon, Starscream as a TIE and so on. What a waste...more garbage for the landfill.
I think that was the point. As it was both universes together you have say Darth Vader in his transforming tie teaming with regular megatron figure you had ect.....

But I can also see your point as it would be fun the other way too.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]