Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
This commercial should be airing twenty four seven. It still amazes me that after how many years knight rider went off the air there's still interest in a proper reboot. Does anyone know if Mr. Feeny did the voice for KITT or if that was a show recording?
Seeing the Ecto One back for the ride gives me a little bit of hope we may be seeing something out of the franchise a bit sooner then I expected. They wouldn't give that much air time to Slimer if something really wasn't in the works. I say with my fingers crossed.
NotSabbat wrote: January 7th, 2019, 9:30 am The worst company ever, but the best commercial ever
I'd argue that they're better than Amazon, if only because they don't keep track of what you look at or purchase. Can't imagine purchasing groceries online. Their commercials are usually good, though, and this one blows all their others out of the water.
The Ghostbusters HQ show was talking about when they were filming the commercial, everyone thought it was the original vehicle which it isn't and they were filming GB3 which sadly they were not. I thought it was for a Geico commercial but glad to see it completed. The dream car for me however has always been KITT. I think they did use Mr Feeny because otherwise they wouldn't have had the car talk at all.
NotSabbat liked this
There's actually a little Easter egg in this commercial, although it only pertains to Walmart. At the very end of it, right before it cuts away, you'll see a red and white "square body" Ford F-150 with a tool box in the bed pull up to the store. That's the same color, make, and model (with accessories) that Sam Walton, the creator of Walmart, drove until the day he died.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]