Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Styrofoam_Guy
A friend spend over a month to decorate her house and garage for Halloween. She converts her garage into a maze. She has been doing this for over 10 years and over 1000 kids will come by.

The last couple of years I have been the gatekeeper who controls the traffic into the maze. Maximum 3 people at time and an interval of around 30 seconds to make the maze as scary as possible for the people.

What was my point?

Out of all the kids I saw, there was only a group of 4 girls dressed up as Ghostbusters. They had the inflatable GB1/2 packs. I could not tell where the coveralls were from.

I was glad to see the costumes. Made me realize that I had not seen any other ghostbusters. I was a bit disappointed that they were not 2016 Ghostbusters.

Hopefully with the Spirit stuff I will see more kids dressed as Ghostbusters next year.
NotSabbat liked this
By JWils23
I was really surprised I didn’t see one little ghostbuster running around this Halloween. We went trick or treating with our friends and their little guy and I had all my stuff on totally expecting I’d see at least one. While the the parents and trick or treaters we saw walking around got a kick out of everything and would sing the theme song, not one other ghostbuster! Oh well, there’s always next year!
By Kingpin
I had a junior Ghostbuster pop into my workplace with his father looking for a DVD copy of the 1984 film. :)
By JWils23
Kingpin wrote: November 6th, 2018, 5:23 pm I had a junior Ghostbuster pop into my workplace with his father looking for a DVD copy of the 1984 film. :)
Now they have some exquisite taste!
By Seth Rex
My nephew and I represented Ghostbusters in my neighborhood. And what's cool is that it was my nephew who wanted to be a Ghostbuster in the first place. I'd been tainting him with Real Ghostbusters previously in the last few months. Yes, the virus is spreading, muahahaha. Fun note, I saw 3 girls dressed up as the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus.
    Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]