Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By JA Slow
After years of wearing the Leg Hose using the leather belt fob setup, which is reliable but not screen accurate, I came up with a simpler method.

I punctured a hole in the hose and put a key ring through it which goes through the back of the bottom two grommets of the pistol belt. When worn, the hose disappears behind the belt like in the movies. This was done for my GB2 khaki uniform.

For the black pistol belt, this method will require a smaller diameter key ring since that belt only has two rows of two grommets.
By jreverhart
That looks good, I thought about doing mine that way but decided I wanted the hose to be removable from the belt itself. so I went with the FOB method. Thank you for uploading the picture! I may make a secondary rig to do it that way as well!
Kingpin liked this
By Greybow4
Great idea! I punctured my leg hose with a paper clip and use that to hook into one grommet on the pistol belt. It's surely not as stable or nice as a key ring, but a bent paper clip makes it easier to attach/detatch from the belt.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]