Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Seven or eight years ago I was a regular trawler of the forum for resource material for my first every prop build - the proton pack. GBFans was an awesome resource and really helped me finish with a build that I'm very proud of, and proud to show off.

My next GB related project is a Firehouse replica. I want to build a 1:64 scale model, solely exterior, to pair with an Ecto-1 hotwheels. I also want to build a much larger 1:18 or 1:16 scale model with fully detailed interior. I've spent a lot of time scouring the site for reference material, and it's disappointing to see how late I've come to the party. Looks like there was tons of material posted around 2010, but most of those links don't exist anymore.

I realize that I sound like my mother.... "You only come around when you want something". But regardless, does anyone still have the huge reservoir of movie stills and tour photos of LA23 that have been posted to the forum in past? Or any of the floor plans that have been stitched together? If you do, I would be forever grateful if you'd drop me a PM.

I'll even say the magic word.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]