Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Hey, I wasn't sure where to post this since it doesn't fit any of the equipment categories. Mods please move this if it needs to be somewhere else. Thank you.

I'm working on a case for my new proton pack when I get it this month. I can't do the final trim and fit until I get the pack, but wanted to do a build post to share in case anyone else has been thinking about doing something similar.

This is the storage container I'm using. And the spray adhesive I'm using to attach my foam.ImageImage
Last edited by doctorevil30564 on June 12th, 2018, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
wanted to do a follow up, my idea for using the pool noodles worked great other than a minor issue with adhesive residue on some of the pool noodle pieces sticking to my pack. If you decide to follow my idea, I would recommend after you get everything cut out to fit your pack, going over the pool noodles with adhesive and then sticking plastic sheeting over the foam to protect your gear from getting the residue stuck to it.
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]