Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By GBPaulRivera
Hi guys! Just wanted to ask for some advice or support regarding an issue I'm thinking over my head. I and a friend of mine are making this fan made, free web comic about the Ghostbusters (old and new), and we nearly have one issue out, but I'd like to set up a patreon or paypal for us, but as a means to support the artists. The comic is free and all copyright belongs to Sony, duh, and it would be just as an option for people to support, not like it makes a difference whether we make it or not, plus we could do commissions for fan art. Please, I'd like to at least help my friend with some money, but I genuinely want to know what to do here? Should I? Should I not? Should I ask ghost corps? Please, any advice would be grateful. Thanks.

Poster for our comic. Wish I knew how to make it smaller.
By timeware
If this is just centered around 2016 you could probably try tweeting this at Paul Feig. He does re tweet things related to 2016 every now and then. That might get you some exposure.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]