Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Westinghouse
Ok I suspect this is a really stupid question, to which is either
A) muscle memory and the practice or
B) get a friend to help you

But ... once you’ve drawn your thrown off the pack, done what needs to be done ... is there an easy way to get it back on the v-hook?!

Cheers!
By Alex Newborn
It is *best* to have a friend re-holster it for you.

That being said, if you really need to do it solo, reflections are your friend. If you can't get to a mirror to look at what you're doing, a car window can sometimes work in a pinch.

Be prepared, though, for the inevitable 'half-holstered' which you THINK is in there good, and a few minutes later it hits the floor.

Alex
By Glenn Frederick
Last Halloween I found myself slipping the left shoulder strap off just to make sure the v hook on the wand was set in place to holster it!

The key fob is great if you're tired of holding it but with the weight of the gun it was pointless to try to walk.
I would just slip one strap off like I am taking the pack off and holster it
Alex Newborn wrote:Be prepared, though, for the inevitable 'half-holstered' which you THINK is in there good, and a few minutes later it hits the floor.
Funny you brought that up Alex. I thought my wand was secured on the pack and even ask my friend if it was on to which he said "Yeah it's on" only to slip off the left strap and see it was half-holstered!
By Jangonate
Usually I ask my wife or whoever I’ll with to put it on. But I remembered not long ago that as a kid I had to take my arm out of the left strap to get a look at the hook and put the thrower on. To my surprise this worked extremely well as an adult, too.
Glenn Frederick liked this
By CPU64
I added a strong magnet inside the v-hook on the pack which helps guide the track by locking onto the screw. it helps when doing by myself but still not worry free. Maybe Ill find a way to make it better.
my go to method, like glenn mentioned, is to slip off the shoulder strap so I can see it go in correctly.
Sav C, Glenn Frederick liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]