Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Kingpin
Now that is a Haynes manual that needs to be added to my collection. :)

I wonder if they'll go the USS Enterprise manual route and include the Ecto-1A, and cartoon variants?
Troy liked this
By zeta otaku
Looking at the description, it will at least cover the Ecto-1A and the Ecto-1 from ATC. I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T include the Ecto-1 from RGB And XGB for some padding and maybe the Ecto-1B from the game.
By Kingpin
Sweet, looks like it'll be covering the Ecto-1, Ecto-1A and 2016 Ecto-1.

The perfectionist in me is wishing the front lightbar bracket was drawn to resemble the original, rather than the replacement... but otherwise the cover looks great. :)
By mrmichaelt
My inner pragmatist is telling me to be happy with whatever is printed in this book. This is from Insight, who did the Visual History and Tobin's Spirit Guide. While both were chock full of stuff, a little old and a little new, and heavy on cool photos but nowhere near 100% comprehensive. I'm curious to see if they unearth anything new about the Ectos, like things on the roof.
Troy liked this
By Hasford1978
Im definitely looking forward to this book, ive always been fascinated about the equipment on the roofs of the Ecto's especially the 1A with this particular car being my favourite, would like to see details on both versions of the PKE movie and RGB versions and hopefully see the Ecto-2 covered?
By redfive1973
Need to get myself a copy. Already have Tobin's Spirit Guide and this will be a welcome addition to my GB library. I love books like these. Got a bunch of the old Star Trek tech manuals and love pouring over these type of books.
Troy liked this
By redfive1973
Got my copy for my wedding anniversary which was Halloween. My wife got me the Ecto book along with a Star Wars anniversary magazine. Some might think for the beautiful necklace I got her not much of a trade but I told her I love both of them. I'm a geek and love my geek stuff.
ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
Definitely a good book for the money.. I don't know, but I'd guess GM would pay ghostbusters for advertising their logo in the movie, but than Sony would probably have to pay to sell ecto merch.
By Kingpin
GM/Cadillac wouldn't be paying anything, Sony/Columbia would be paying the car company for clearance rights to the appearance of the car.
deadderek liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]