Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
drjameshouse wrote:Hopefully you didn't pay an outrageous price. I know you can get those for about $5 at various places around the web.
Unfortunately, I was unaware of that fact until you mentioned it...it's all good, though- sometimes it happens where you buy something, and then find out you could've paid less elsewhere, and vice-versa. For instance, the fact that most sellers on eBay want at least $75-100 each for the 12" Matty Collector Ghostbusters figures, whereas I got all four of mine together for just over $200. MAJOR SCORE.
Kingpin wrote:Good to see they're still making them... and it does look nicer than the older design.
I've seen what I believe to be the older design--the octagonal patch that has the ghost with a solid black nose? Definitely no contest compared to this one.
By Peter Venkman Jr.
The newer style patch looks so much nicer than the old one. As mention on another thread, I have two of them in my collection. One of which I put on a blank baseball cap, which I often pair with either a Ghostbusters t shirt or my Hook & Ladder 8 firehouse t shirt.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]