By Tyrael
Lowberg wrote:David, Your build looks great! I am also making a 3d printed Giga!
Could you possibly share your Dome Frame/Cage STL file?
The file collection im using from Thingiverse does not include a dome frame.

Thanks!
Crap, it doesn't? I'll have to fix that.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads-up. Dome crossbraces have been added to the Thingiverse model.
By dhammans
Could you share more about the process you used to develop this, the software used, methodology, and hardware? Also, is the model on Thingiverse what you used to print this? Is that a collaborative site where people update the models or is it something that you developed the models for and then uploaded for the community?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just blown away by the possibilities of what you've done here. I've wanted a 3D printer for quite some time, I think Ghostbusters props could convince me to buy one. :)
By Tyrael
You can follow the thread here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=35543
The models on the Thingiverse are what I released for 3D printing use at home. I have some versions I've done meant to be bucks for casting, but I just don't have the funds for mold material. In any case, this is David's thread, so please bring up any questions in my original build thread. :)
By Cole Funstuff
david_germany wrote:hi guys

just want to show you my updated giga meter...
i have changed the soundchip and added a lm386 amp to boost the volume a little bit.

here is a video... :-)

THANK YOU for watching.

Echoing what others have said, amazing build! Is the audio file you created available to share by chance?

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]