Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Morydees
Great seller. Always quick to respond to messages and got my stuff from the UK much quicker than I expected.
nick-a-tron liked this
By TeeJayVelorian
Just received my full Pack Kit from Nick today. His Semi-Hero shell is beyond incredible!! It's so smooth and detailed and very extremely tough. It's almost impossible to bend or push on it like most shells seem to do (from what I've experienced). His shell is built like a tank! His resin casts are truly perfect and detailed more than you could ever ask for. They feel very sturdy and doesn't give the "break in your hand" vibe at all. his bumper also seems perfect in my opinion without any second thought. The gun kit is just as overwhelming with talent and detail. From the clippers to the Dale pieces, all just seems perfect and hardly need sanding at all in my opinion. No words to describe my satisfaction. I also added a pair of aluminum handles for my wand he custom cut for me, and I received a full set of labels for the pack and wand as a gift (thanks Nick!)

Nick has been so overly kind to me and has answered every question I've had even way before I placed my order. He actually wants to please his customers and help them with anything they ask. I don't feel like I ever talked to a salesman or company brand, it feels a lot like a mutual friend who just happens to make props. Instead of a "your kit has been sent" he asked me "let me know if it made it to you safely"

this is however my first official Pack build so I guess you can label me as a noob, but I've been around enough packs for years to notice differences to others from big to small, and Nick's work is exactly what I'd look for and ask for in a piece that I'd want to last a lifetime. I've already compared his shell to another made by another builder and the difference is largely. I truly cannot wait till my pack is finished.

Nickatron Props is worth every dollar you invest plus much more with the amazing quality, the hard work, the customer care, and just the all around service!! I can see myself ordering from Nick many many many more times. I cannot wait for him to get his motherboards in stock!!
Morydees, nick-a-tron liked this
By rays_occult
II recently bought one of Nick's shells and I'm over the moon with it. Incredibly well built and his attention to detail is amazing! Couldn't agree more with the above post, Nick has been very helpful and answered any questions that I had. I've bought plenty of items from Nick in the past and I will continue to. They are always of great quality.
Plenty more orders coming from me in the future!
Thanks for all your help Nick!
nick-a-tron liked this
By ImLost3
Just ordered 2 more of Nick's resin belt gizmos ( already own one) They are an awesome alt to any one that just wants to slap some paint and glue some Nixie's on to it. The new ones have the nixie self molded on which is awesome and really adds to the ease of assembling the kit. They are super clean and required very little prep to be ready for paint. I also picked up a hose connector, and it is just as awesome as everything else he sells.
nick-a-tron liked this
By msr322
Another great purchase from Nick.

Purchased a resin belt gizmo. Nick was great with communication, and my items arrived well-packaged yesterday. I'd always recommend dealing with him.
nick-a-tron liked this
By Higgs1
Just received my tan GB1 leg hose connector, perfect! They are made of a great rubber, much lighter than my previous resin connector.

Fast responses and great communication. Thanks again!
nick-a-tron liked this
By PssdffJay
427 post before this one, I'm sure I don't need to say how awesome Nick is, but what hell, I'll say it anyway!

Just got my bumper and booster tube frame in today. I don't know how it was shipped but if I were to guess, on a velvet pillow on a private jet! It arrived very fast! Faster then stuff I order from the US.

Thank you again my friend!

Jay
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
thanks nick my gb1 leg hose connector came an very happy with it
nick-a-tron liked this
By goldenhawk
Ordered the tank parts and the large gun box for my Slime Blower. The parts look great and Nick took great care to wrap them up when shipping them.
nick-a-tron liked this
By abowie
Ordered resin gun grips, rubber heaksink, proton pack hose set, resin clippards ( R-331, R-7010) resin hat lights, resin thrower side discs, resin banjo tips.

All arrived fast and it all looks great
Great seller
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
got my proton gun box and lid on thursday very happy with it be ordering again soon
nick-a-tron liked this
By Wharin
Ordered some trap parts from nick to complete my trap, including some parts from his resin kit he was nice enough to part out. Everything jumped the pond safely, and I couldnt be happier!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Gloomdrifter
just got my goggle lenses last night, very happy with them. they are solid, clean and detailed. well packaged with fast shipping considering im down in southern California. will definitely be picking up a ghost trap kit as well.
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
got my tip converter and grips other day very happy and now just waiting for other parts i orderd to come
By alcschultz
I ordered his pack shell a month ago and still have not received it. And my inquiries continue to go unanswered for 2 weeks now. I am disappointed given all the positive feedback NIck has received. I am only leaving honest feedback as I would hope anyone ordering from him would not experience the same.
abaka liked this
By nick-a-tron
alcschultz wrote:I ordered his pack shell a month ago and still have not received it. And my inquiries continue to go unanswered for 2 weeks now. I am disappointed given all the positive feedback NIck has received. I am only leaving honest feedback as I would hope anyone ordering from him would not experience the same.
Hi! I haven't received ant emails or PMs from you and so had no idea you were unhappy with wait time. I'll send you a PM here so we can work everything out :)
By nick-a-tron
alcschultz wrote:I ordered his pack shell a month ago and still have not received it. And my inquiries continue to go unanswered for 2 weeks now. I am disappointed given all the positive feedback NIck has received. I am only leaving honest feedback as I would hope anyone ordering from him would not experience the same.
Just found your emails in my spam folder for some reason. Replied to them :)

I can have your order shipped before the end of this month, hope thats ok.
By ghosty-buster
I'm looking for a way to get into contact with Nick, but so far my efforts have failed. So this is adressed to Nick, can you please contact me? I'm looking to buy a complete hero pack from you.
By Batmanfan8656
Nick can you please contact me, I tried ordering parts from your site but i Could not Email contact you.
By nick-a-tron
Batmanfan8656 wrote:Nick can you please contact me, I tried ordering parts from your site but i Could not Email contact you.
ghosty-buster wrote:I'm looking for a way to get into contact with Nick, but so far my efforts have failed. So this is adressed to Nick, can you please contact me? I'm looking to buy a complete hero pack from you.
PM'd :)
By 1.21 Gigawatts
Nick, what can I say? You deliver what you promise and a large pond is no obstacle. The grips I got were fantastic. Thanks a bunch for the fast service and shipping!!
nick-a-tron liked this
By abaka
Got a semi hero shell/mobo and fibreglass thrower from Nick in the last week or so. Both excellent items as at this point you'd expect. The shell did consist of a rather longer wait than we both would have expected, but Nick was excellent with communication and we regularly spoke about the hold up and ways to combat it, so I know he was doing everything possible to get the delay sorted. My mentioning the wait is not a complaint, it's actually intended as praise for how good he was at keeping me informed.
irricanian, nick-a-tron liked this
By richand26mhz
Ordered some parts for my scratch built thrower. Took just over a week to come. All top quality items. Will definitely buy more if I do the back pack. I'm glad the UK has a decent source for hard to aquire replica parts.
nick-a-tron liked this
By PssdffJay
I have to be honest. This guy is a jerk. You know what he did? I ordered a set of his brown grips and what does he send me? BROWN GRIPS! Of all the nerve sending me what I ordered! And shipped them fast too! I mean come on, I was expecting to have to wait at least 2 months but no, there he went securely wrapped in bubble wrap, stuck it in one of those shipping envelops that have extra bubble wrap built it (seriously, how many bubbles does a guy need?) and shipped it to me fast. What the heck?!

Look, buyers beware. Don't buy from this guy unless you want to receive exactly what you ordered, quickly shipped, and at a reasonable price. Who does this guy think he is?

Seriously, thanks a bunch for the grips! But you got to stop being so efficient or people are going to think your a good guy...
nick-a-tron liked this
By RA24_4_Me
Ordered a booster frame and grips from Nick-a-tron, and they look great! Couldn't be happier. Fast shipping considering they had to cross an ocean to get here.
nick-a-tron liked this
By KagaSakai
Nick has always been a friendly, stand-up guy and I am proud to have his amazing parts on my pack! Super fast shipping, too! Thanks, good sir!
nick-a-tron liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]