Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I'm possibly looking at this sale and wanted to check in here prior to doing so to see if anyone has any experience with him or knows of him. I asked if he has any video links to his kit in action but wanted to check here as well possibly before getting in too deep here. Thank you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghostbusters-Pr ... SwYvFZLxHt
By ccv66
Price seems high and you'll probably be upgradings parts on that pack down the road. If I couldn't see the pack in person or it wasn't from a established builder, I don't think I would buy it. if maybe if he threw in the Matty trap too.
Thanks, I've asked for some video links if he had some. I'm still very new to the pack items in general so I'm not sure what would need to be upgraded. and honestly I'd rather buy a pack with items that don't need to be upgraded rather then have to go back and find someone to do the upgrades. I liked that it came with the meter and goggles, the trap would be nice but not something I want to haul around too either.
By ccv66
There's nothing wrong with the pack, but for over 2k I'd want metal labels, metal knobs real clippard valves, correct v hooks , see the electronics and hard its see the quality level in pics. I know there's the urge to buys something ASAP, but it's a big investment I'd wait till I found something perfect. The Matty goggles are cool, but not overly accurate. I'm a big fan of the pke though
Thanks, I am still planning on waiting. It's somewhat easier checking E-Bay and asking for thoughts rather then posting in the wanted forum saying 'want the most screen accurate pack'. I'll get there sometime
By Kingpin
Looks like there's a bit of a crack in the Gun Box of the Proton Gun, above where the rear handle fits into it. That may end up being a cause for concern at some point in the future.

If you did go for that Pack, I'd definitely recommend replacing the whole Proton Gun, either with a resin or aluminium Gun Box.
ccv66 liked this
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Thanks folks, I really appreciate the help here. I'm looking to start with things like a gizmo and such though finding a gb1 complete one has been a task. I like looking at possible future packs though and getting feedback from the more experienced busters out there. Saw this one but again not sure...how do many feel about the matty wand on the packs?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghostbusters-Pr ... OSw3h1ZPwm~

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]