Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Jimfin.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Hoot
This topic was created to leave feedback for jimfin.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Hoot
I guess I will lead off then.
I tried making my own homemade circuit. It went kablooey.
I messaged Jim on here and ordered his whole shebang.
Being that I ordered just before the Easter holiday and the turnaround time was this short, I was pleasantly impressed.
The build is SO clean. Especially when compared to my weekend warrior build of my own. Nicely setup and wrapped and so cleanly laid out.
Jim has also taken the time to share his expertise and troubleshooting of my own circuit for my stunt trap. Very kind and always willing to help.

Thanks again Jim!!!
By Grimmy GB
I received my set-up from Jim quite quickly. Although, I haven't been able to hook it up as I do not have a board yet, I trust that it will be just as electrifying as everyone else proclaims. I can't WAIT to try this betty out!
Thank you, Jim!
By dbcraig42
I recently received a full e-cig kit from Jimfin and am completely satisfied with the entire transaction. Jim responded to all communication promptly, shipped the kit very quickly once I pulled the trigger, and the included notes and quality of the kit were excellent.

Thank you Jim!!!
By LandoSystem
I've ordered 2 ecig vent kits from Jimfin within the past few months.

The first was a full kit with the fan and light. I mentioned in PM's that it might make its way into a trap and he went out of his way to wire extra switches and extend wires to help me out. He also sent pages of detailed instructions with the kit.
Oh, and I mentioned I needed it quick and he shipped almost immediately. It arrived much, much quicker than anticipated.

The second kit was a TVG style kit (pump & ecig with no fan or light and a custom built nozzle).
The quality of the TVG style nozzle is very impressive. It's sturdy, it looks nice and it works perfectly.
He assisted me in troubleshooting the ecig piece late into the evening until I finally got it working. Can't get much better than that.

I've had two great buying experiences from Jimfin (and one from his son Sepiroth, for a different thread).
The product itself is impressive. It works well, it's easy to use and the effect makes jaws drop. Could not recommend it more.
By Grimmy GB
Received a second vent unit for my wife's pack. Like the first one, this is a dream! Also, it's awesome when I get a note asking something like, "What's next? A trap?"
Why yes, yes sir it is! Can't wait to make that purchase in the near future.

Adam
By Riggs45
I ordered a trap kit from Jim. I've never worked with something like this before. He spent so much time helping my with the set up! He shipped it out super fast and it arrived in Canada without issue. This kit is amazing! He went above and beyond to make it so clean and user friendly. I was blown away how well the kit works. Within seconds your in a cloud!
This man is a genius and a nice guy too! Highly recommended!!
By CraigW
Just received my ecig kit from Jim and can't wait to try it out. Working with Jim has been the best, extremely helpful, fast communication, quality work and very professional all the way around. For those of us with little to no electronic skills he's an amazing asset. He has been more than patient and quick to point me in the right direction. I'll certainly be pointing my friends his way and couldn't recommend Jimfin any higher. Thanks Jim!
By Hoot
I just received my second kit from Jim to go with my stunt trap build. He took the time to discuss what options I wanted, and how I wanted to make it interact with the rest of my system.
Again, the build is beyond ridiculously clean and meticulously constructed. I am yet again a happy camper.
By gbchef
I have purchased both a pack vent kit and trap vent kit and both are amazing!!!! His customer service is great to match the top notch products. He is always helpful in answering any questions I may have along the way.
By Grimmy GB
I asked the Fincher duo for a little help with a custom job for a friend with a smaller n-filter. Within no time, the unit was whipped up and it seats inside the n-filter very nicely. You guys have made my friend and myself very happy. Looking forward to our next venture...
By SpenglerTrance
I recently purchased a TVG style vent/light combo with no fan as well and as mentioned before not only is it extremely high quality work but he will customize it to your rig. He even went out of his way to wire a small harness complete with a diagram. The effect does in fact make jaws drop and as a matter of fact it just won me a $800 ski pass for the winter at a Halloween contest! Thanks again Jim! I will be filling my life with as many of these kits that I can get my hands on because I'm literally becoming addicted to smelling the marshmallows.
By csullivan1980
I received my e-Cig venting kit from Jimfin yesterday and it is amazing! Jimfin was great from beginning to end. I was able to consult him with my spec to ensure I'd have a kit that was compatible with my pack. It arrived in a couple days and very simple to hook up. It works great with my pack and mounting was surprisingly easy.

Worth every penny!!!
By Venkman's Swagger
I received my E-cig Vent today with the extra 30ml fluid and added toasted marshmallow. Jim has been an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. His included info letter is an excellent touch and helps you have everything hooked up in no time at all. The e-cig was incredibly well packaged and more than survived the trip across the pond. I had the system set up and venting within a few minutes and the amount of smoke it gives off is insane. Thank you for a wonderful transaction and I look forward to buying a trap vent kit off you in the future

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]