Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Alan Hawkins.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Morydees
I noticed Alan offered a spare set of chemical gloves to help another user who ended up not needing them. I contacted him about purchase and he was a breeze to work with, even going out of his way to give me shipping options since Halloween is right around the corner.

I opted to get them quicker than regular mail and he delivered as promised. Package was very well taped/protected (took me a bit to get it open!) and I couldn't be happier.
Alan Hawkins liked this
By Morydees
Some additional feedback. After Alan sent me the original gloves I posted about above, I promptly lost them on Halloween. Alan was gracious enough to find two more sets for me (bought myself a spare, just in case!) and shipped them out nice and quick.
Alan Hawkins liked this
By CaptCyan
Purchased a set of GB Belt Fobs from Alan and 4 days later I had them in hand. A pleasure doing business with you. sir.
Alan Hawkins liked this
By JoeLuna33
So I sent Alan some of my hard earned money.....you know what I got back in return!?!? I used spaghetti strainer! I mean what a guy! I'll buy all of my future strainers from him! He's like Mr. Mom.
Alan Hawkins liked this
By Chevyh0tr0d
Leaving some much delayed feedback for Alan. Order a fob set from him on the 5th of feb. They arrived 2 days later, looking very nice. He has a very quick delivery rate and keeps in constant communication with me the whole time. Sorry for the week delay in posting this Alan.
Alan Hawkins liked this
By Mr_Stay_Puft
I petitioned to have our groups logo cleaned up and have a new version of the logo created for a special event later this year. Alan volunteered to help with the project and hit the ball right out of the park! He got the project done in a few days and the cost was very reasonable. We now have a nice clean version of The Greater St Louis Ghostbusters logo and a special variant of our logo to use for our event later this year.

Thanks so much Alan!
By discohiro
Leaving positive feedback for Alan! Ordered a resin cast of his belt Gizmo set on received it fairly quickly via USPS priority. The quality of the cast is great especially for a first time casting project!
Alan Hawkins liked this
By CaptCyan
My 2nd purchase from Alan which was a reject LifrGard. If the reject looks this good the perfect ones must be awesome.

As a seller, Alan is very honorable. He found a cheaper way to ship my LifeGard and refunded me the difference. You can't go wrong making a purchase from this guy.
Alan Hawkins liked this
By nhimert
This feedback is a little late since I bought from Alan during a move so my apologies. About a month ago I picked up one of his resin cast Lifegards (cast in yellow with straps installed). It arrived quickly and without incident and Alan's communication was top notch. Finally opened the package today and it is a beauty. Can't wait to paint the logo and dial and slide this on my belt. Highly recommend Alan as a seller!
Alan Hawkins liked this
By Peterson
Ordered a cast Lifegard with straps installed from Alan a few days ago, it arrived today. It looks AWESOME! A great guy to buy from, great communication.
By WhistlerPrime
I was browsing the forums and came across an old post where Alan was offering resin cast Lifegard II's.... I pm'ed him and asked him if he still had any available and not only did he have one but he sent me one with straps already mounted to the back. Price + shipping extremely reasonable and he shipped it out the very next morning. Great to work with... Thanks sir...
By PredatorMV
I just wanted to say it was a delight to deal with Alan, I ordered one of his "reject" Life Guard 2s and he had nearly instant communications and shipped it the same day I paid for it. It arrived to my house within 2 days and it looks perfect. Even as a "reject" cast its super clean and nice, just some color flaws as he very clearly described so no complaints there. I am very happy with it.

Thanks Alan!
By Sicilianguy692
I do not even know where to begin..... About six months ago I was lost and did not know where to begin. I reached out for some direction and Alan showed me the way. He makes phenomenal products (belt fobs, lifegard IV molds) and his skills as a builder are of the best around. I commissioned Alan to make build me a gb1 full hero pack. And not only did he complete it in under six months but his knowledge and experience helped me to build my complete uniform, steering me away from shoddy products and shady dealers. And helping me find unbeatable deals to help me save money. I just received the pack and it is amazing and he price for level of craftsmanship is unbeatable. I recommend that anyone that has the chance to do business or just get to know the man does. He is as a man who cares and loves the craft.
Grimmy GB, Alan Hawkins liked this
By PrometheanWorks
Purchased some custom Gb2 Fobs from Alan. From commission to complete only took 3 or 4 days. Incredible! Superb, hand-crafted quality and super-fast shipping. Thanks again, sir!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]