Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Hijacker
More good things to say about Eric's service. I messaged him Thursday, paid him, and received the package on Saturday. He must own his own postal service or a time machine. Amazing service and top notch guy! The product I ordered looks great.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Nicholszz
Got my GB1 cables today.
I swear I only ordered them a few days ago...
Hmm.

Fast shipping, I'm in canada.
Great product! Easy to twist, and turn, and high quality.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Grimmy GB
Eric is a great individual. He messages you in a remarkable timely manner. Expert quality! What I'm most shocked about is how fast I received the my ribbon cable. Looking into the future, I plan on further transactions with him for sure. Thanks!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By EctoFuzzy
Eric makes some darn fine products! He is insanely nice, offers awesome products, and ships super fast. I picked up his ribbon cable, l-bracket mounts, and gunbox mounts. Excellent stuff! Thank you!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Mat
Trigger tip came in today; alignment wise, everything is square and looking great; can't wait to use it on the thrower! The delivery was fast and when I had inquired about it, Eric got back to me right away (literally within 10 minutes! :lol: ) and said he could have it on its's way the very next day!

It goes without saying that the part arrived exactly as described in the for sale thread! A picture says more than I ever could!

A true professional, I would definitely do business with again! :mrgreen:
Ejgunth87 liked this
By halliwax
i ordered a ribbon cable and spengler vhook setup from eric, i dont know what kind of postal service he used but it came to me by light speed!

great communication, speedy service, and phenomenal product!

thanks eric!

Ejgunth87 liked this
By Hijacker
halliwax wrote:i ordered a ribbon cable and spengler vhook setup from eric, i dont know what kind of postal service he used but it came to me by light speed!

great communication, speedy service, and phenomenal product!

thanks eric!

I'm pretty sure he just has a sortie of V2 rockets sitting somewhere, and he just tapes the packages to the rocket and sends it sailing. I ordered a set of injectors middle of the week, and they came in yesterday. 2 days. I've been waiting on other parts for over a week just to get out of their state of origin. So Eric's product is great AND his shipping methods are wonderfully quick.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Grimmy GB
I received my thrower parts in record time! This guy knows his freaking stuff! Eric, I appreciate the quick communication, the high quality work, and everything else with doing business with you. I can't wait to get the other stuff!!!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By timecatalyst
Eric's good people. Ordered a ribbon cable and handful of various aluminum parts for my proton thrower. Everything looks great. Does a great job at keeping everyone updated (especially during the Halloween rush), and responded quickly to any PMs.

Thanks Eric! Would order from again :)
Ejgunth87 liked this
By undead ghosthead
Gathering the parts for my first pack, I bought a mounting set, injector tubes, and an HGA from Eric a week ago and he was a pleasure to deal with. Answering my questions and giving some advice. Will do business with again!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By GabOchoa
The Beam Line/Filler Tube combo and HGA in my pack are from Eric and I couldn't be happier. Great, friendly communication, excellent parts, great seller! Thank you!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By halliwax
again this guy amazes me, i dont know how he does it but i just ordered a L bracket set off him 2 days ago, i came home today to a package i wasn't expected to see in a while thanks to the holiday rush, and yet again eric has amazed me with his fast shipping, well package product, and extremely beefy L brackets!

thanks eric for taking the time out of your day and shipping these so fast, your amazing!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Riggs45
I ordered a Matty V Hook from Eric, the thing is amazing! Top notch part. More so, he's answered every question I've asked honestly and promptly. This man is a major asset to the organization! Thank you again Eric!
Ejgunth87, Hoot liked this
By Mike Decay
Buyer beware!! Eric is awesome and has wicked fast shipping skills! It will blow your mind! :)

That out of the way...ordered Spengler Vhook and L bracket set from him. Both items are top notch pieces with lots of blood, sweat, and tears put into them. The female Vhook piece doesn't quite fit on the GBfans gun track, which is not Eric or AJ's fault, but it's nothing a little ingenuity can't fix. Thanks again Eric!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Hijacker
Very very pleased with all the thrower parts I've ordered through him. He's also been very willing to do custom work as he specially drilled an HGA to match the super hero/sony lobby pack.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Venkman's Swagger
Bought a Hero bundle, ribbon cable and Spengler VHook. All the parts are pristine and I couldn't be happier. Eric has been more than helpful in every aspect and I'm already planning on buying his thrower bundle when those go live. Do not hesitate to hit up Eric for any parts needs
Ejgunth87 liked this
By barison82
I ordered the aluminium gun track and v-hook from Eric and the communication was excellent, he's a really friendly guy and the shipping was fast, I live in London so the U.S is the only place to get parts like this; I highly recommend him to anyone looking for top quality metal parts. I will also order the GB1 cable and gun tip from Eric very soon as well! Prices are very reasonable too.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By goldenhawk
Got my GB1 ribbon cable today. It looks really great. I will be installing it tonight onto my Bigi330 Proton PacK.

Eric, thanks for the great part and fast shipping.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By ghostfan003
I recently purchased two injector brackets & a trigger tip from Ejgunth87. They look exceptionally nice and were shipped very fast.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By barison82
Just received the GB1 ribbon cable, aluminium gun tip and shook and all I can say is FANTASTIC - the quality is top spec and the ribbon is just awesome. This guy is a lifesaver, again I could not recommend him enough. Many thanks again!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Ecto Ernie
I bought Eric's Aluminum Package and resin filled PPD. The items are extremely well done and Eric even welcomed me into his home to take my pick of his stock parts.

Next time you need some Aluminum Pack parts, I'd say Eric's the go to guy. He is for me now anyway!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By csullivan1980
I recently received my new HGA and NFilter. These pieces are amazing and of such great quality. Awesome upgrades from my resin parts. I will seriously consider changing all my remaining parts to this makers.
Ejgunth87 liked this

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]