Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Mike Decay
Ordered a booster frame and 2 straight replicas. Both items are of the highest quality. The resin straights look so authentic, my brain has problems processing why when I hold them they're so light weight and don't feel like cold metal. Yes they're that good!
By shootforit
I posted my positive feedback for Wiz in his For Sale thread, but I will repost here in the more appropriate thread:

I ordered a bumper. Shipping was fast, and packaging was great. The quality of the product is amazing. I can't recommend his resin castings enough.

:crunch:
By Grimmy GB
My wife received her ordered bumper in record time (with rockets strapped to the packaging apparently?). The casting is immaculate and will require light, light sanding for completion. We honestly couldn't be happier!

On a side note, we're pretty bummed that we weren't able to snag a crank knob! Those are amazing as well (and hard to get ^^).
By twmedford23
Just received Wiz's Legris straight replicas. These can't be resin. I seriously couldn't be happier with these!
Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy colle[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]