Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By ObiHahn
I received my short GB1 MT-500 radio fully "pimped out" by Spongeface. I could not be any happier with this thing, it just rules.
I guess from now on I'll play around with that baby until the battery runs dry. :D

Thanks again, Spongeface! I can only recommend getting one of his radios!
By bpontheair
I got my belt gizmo kit yesterday after paying for it just two days before. Holy smokes... I am more than impressed and thankful. I look forward to putting it together! Thanks!
By sambo28
Spongeface/doug.
Got my gizmo today and its top notch.well chuffed.a pleasure doing business with ya.
By simcarr
Received my Gizmo board and bits today, this is a thing of beauty. So much so I dont want to start soldering onto it, but needs must.

Highly recommend purchasing from Doug (Spongeface), great to contact, informative and quick at dispatching.

Will buy from again if the need requires it again.

Many thanks.
By skeg_man
Nothing much to say really... You wont find a better seller than Doug!!! One again a nice smooth transaction. Thanks heaps mate. My gizmo is coming together great.. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By digitalnarcosis
I bought one of Spongeface's new super cool belt gizmos and I couldn't be happier with it. Shipping was ultra fast and the item is just phenomenal!

Contact regarding the status of order and when new parts would be available (nixie rack, etc.) was always greeted with prompt and friendly replies.

SUPER COOL SELLER! I'm always be tempted to buy anything this seller gives us a chance to buy!
By Jairus
I ordered a calculator board replica kit from Spongeface and received it a mere 2 days after I paid.

Even more amazing than shipping speed is the quality of the kit itself. Wow. I can't say much more than has already been said by everyone else about these kits, but you can't really appreciate how nice these kits are until you see one in person.

Every piece of the kit oozes professionalism and attention to detail. I could not be happier. Thanks!
By PlayswithSquirels
I ordered my modded MT500 from him on Friday. I PM'd him hoping to be the first on his next batch of modded radios and ended up paying for one that day. It shipped that day and was delivered today. Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it.. Since I am slowly building up my costume piece by piece it means worlds to me to have such an amazing prop to go with my Matty PKE and Trap. I will surely be purchasing from him again in the future.
By Ernest Reid
this guy is a class act,, he went out of his way to help me ,,, i will be doing business with him again,
By NHVenkman
I ordered a full gizmo kit on friday afternoon was hear on tuesday even with the holiday, great service, great price, great seller.
By winston18
He outfitted my MT 500 with the sound kit and it is phenomenal. Great communication and really fast!
By xmr
Got my kit yesterday, AMAZING kit, great packaging, nice contact. Couldn't have been better :-)
By jblancha2003
Got my gizmo daughterboard kit and cord today. It's a great finishing touch to the gizmo kit, I can't wait to get it finished and connected up. Thanks Doug.
By mburkit
I've had 2 dealings with Spongeface now. The first was after I purchased GBFans sound boards, Spongeface was willing to modify the sounds provided on them them for me, and even made a personalized firmware update so the board would work how I wanted it to for my particular set up in my packs.

My second dealing was a belt gizmo kit. He was very quick to get it out to me, and when I eventually got around to putting it together, it went together really quick! Took me less then 24 hours to get it all together, even with the added details I provided myself to the kit.

Here are some photos of my build:

And since I didn't want to do the LEDs on my kit, I tried to fill in behind the Nixie Tubes with some bits and bobs that looked close to what was on the real deal to fill out the gizmo a little more.

I am very happy about how this came together. It looks better and is more sturdy then my scratch built gizmo from a few years ago. And unlike a real ICC-808D, I'm not necessarily scared to wear this thing on my belt!

Sutton621, jackdoud, Ecto_1 liked this
By Redwing19
I ordered an MT500 radio from Spongeface and I love it! The shipping was extremely fast and the quality of the radio is outstanding. I will definitely buy from Spongeface again.
By lunchbox739
I got my Gizmo Kit today and I'm completely floored. The photos do these no justice what so ever....my only regret was not picking this up sooner. If you suffer from the same ailment I have...being a retard at soldering, the kit as a whole looks pretty daunting at first but regardless of the burned fingertips I will surely be suffering in just a few moments...this thing is worth it.
By timspork
Finished the construction of the Belt Gizmo from Spongeface. This thing is amazing. Everything went together incredibly easy and my total lack of soldering skill still managed to make the lights work on my first try! I highly recommend his belt gizmo!
By Kingpin
I recently bought one of Spongeface's Belt Gizmo Daughter Boards, as well as two of his Motherboards, and a single shelf bracket.

The pieces are excellent, his customer service was brilliant and I greatly look forward to assembling the pieces. :)
abaka liked this
By abaka
Just contacted Spongeface after making a complete screwup with my kit and he offered me excellent shipping times as well as a repeat customer discount and also cause he understood how frustrating it can be when things go against the plan which was highly appreciated on my part....The main thing was the different shipping options because he knew I had an event coming up soon and provided me with a shipping option almost as dear as the parts but gives me the best chance of meetng my deadline.

. I feel confident knowing I can leave this feedback without recieving the parts as this will be my 3rd transaction with him and so far they've all been top notch!!
By 1985gbfan
This is the first time I did business with Doug and we was amazing. I got an MT500 radio and not only did he give me a fair price the product was in great shape and to top off everything he sent it on monday and it's here today. I would do business with him again. Great seller.
By Mowskwoz
Order a full belt gizmo/daughterboard package on Friday. He shipped it Saturday. I had it on Monday. He provided prompt replies and great service. I will definitely recommend him to friends.
By Ernest Reid
got my daughter boards and walkie talkes lighting fast,, this guy is one of the best ssellers i know on this board.
By Dan AKA
I ordered a belt gizmo kit and received it in amazing time. Then I opened up the box and just made gutteral drooling noises for an hour. It's so beautiful!

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]