Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By LeBloop
Very great service! Items send at the estimated date, fast international delivery, perfect.
By AJ Quick
abaka wrote:Shop wait times are somewhat frustrating at the minute. I placed an order on Nov 15th and it still hasn't shipped, nor is it expected for another 4 days. Never experienced a wait time like that in my time ordering from GBFans including Halloween rushes.
We had a huge rush due to the Ghostbusters: The Board Game pieces coming in late. All orders had to get shifted around to make room. This actually happens occasionally when there are pre-orders coming in that are unexpected. Thankfully your order shipped only a few days past the estimated ship date for it.
OneLazyNinja wrote:I placed an order for Spectral Ghostbusters game peices on Nov 22 and have not received anything yet. This is my first time ordering from gbfans. Did not receive any email or anything yet. Is this normal?
All orders receive an automatic email immediately upon ordering. It may have gone into the spam folder.

That being said your order also shipped just a few days later than originally estimated. We're very good about our estimates most times...
By Venkman's Swagger
Recently placed an order with the store and it shipped 3 days ahead of schedule. The parts were immense and the transaction was seamless. Really can't speak highly enough of the store here and no doubt I'll be back again
By boozer4
I've ordered a few things and have met had any issues at all: elbow pads, cyclotron light kit, battery pack, motherboard, and there's more I plan on ordering from here.

Thanks for the help!!!
By Griever017
First off I will say I have never had a negative experience with the GBFans shop, until now. I ordered one of their aluminum trigger tips for my GBFans Acrylic Tube on my thrower. When I put the trigger tip on the tube it was too small and i figured with a bit of persuasion I can get it on there. Upon further inspection as I was trying to get the trigger tip on I noticed that the tip itself wasn't even the same proportion as the tube and wasn't a true circle and it was compressing my tube. By time i noticed this and tried to get the tip off it was beyond the point of no return. On my part maybe I could've tried grinding out the inside of the trigger tip before I tried putting it on. In the end I couldn't get the trigger tip on to the point of it looking screen accurate and also wound up cracking my tube. Pretty disappointed in the GBFans shop this time around and was expecting better. On the bright side though, it adds a bit of nuance to my pack and gives it some character.

Last edited by Kingpin on October 2nd, 2016, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: fixed the image links
By cmattas
Is it normal for it to take two weeks to receive items? Just trying to figure out if someone swiped the package off my porch or if I'm being impatient.
By abaddon5
I ordered a few items on July 28th and my order keeps getting pushed back. I check day after day in the hope (which is rare for a cynical pessimist such as myself) that I'll get it soon, but it keeps getting pushed further and further. The next "scheduled ship date" (as of now) is August 29th(!). I can appreciate the fact that Halloween is coming up and I ordered a bit of tubing, which requires some measuring and cutting, but I'm actually getting really annoyed now. My money has been taken but I've yet to receive the items I've ordered (after a MONTH!). It really grinds my gears since this is the only shop to get the good stuff and we're basically slaves to their system. I'm sorry, but if you're really *that* busy- hire more people.
By abaddon5
Okay, I finally got my order and have had some time to simmer down. I do still think that having to wait over a month to get an order is a tad bit long, but the stuff was worth it.
By LeBloop
Once again I've placed an order, this time for the complete light and sound kit. delay was long, because the soundboard was in pre-order. BUT the first date announced was September 17th, there was some shipping dates changes but never after this date, finally it was sent August 29th and the Usps mail service is very fast for international service (5 or 6 days of transit to France), so really happy with this new order and more now my kit is installed.
This shop is really serious in business, and it's always a pleasure to deal with!
So next time I will come back for my trap parts without stress!
By mangodebango
Hi,

Do you have any idea when you'll be getting the grey elbow pads back in stock?
I checked the GB Fans Amazon page and it says they are out of stock.
In the GB Fans shop section of this site, it says that there is a 60 day wait(?)
Is there any chance I would be able to get a set before the end of October?
By AJ Quick
Griever017 wrote:First off I will say I have never had a negative experience with the GBFans shop, until now. I ordered one of their aluminum trigger tips for my GBFans Acrylic Tube on my thrower. When I put the trigger tip on the tube it was too small and i figured with a bit of persuasion I can get it on there...
Griever,

I'm sorry you had problems with the trigger tip and acrylic tube. The main problem is that the 7/8" OD acrylic tube is never actually 7/8". Instead of being 0.875", it is usually around 0.890". The trigger tips have the opposite problem, when they say they are 7/8" ID, that means they are 7/8" ID! What we typically have to do is sand the inside of the trigger tips to ensure they fit. Around the time you ordered, we had just switched to a new supplier. It is possible they were not sanded out on the inside, or weren't sanded enough.

We have made sure all new orders have been sanded properly before shipping out, and we test each one on a piece of acrylic to make sure. That being said, there can still be issues since the acrylic can vary.

If you would like to exchange it or replace it.. please let me know. I am out of the acrylic right now, but I can certainly send you one when they come in. (And like wise, we can sand / replace your trigger tip.)
mangodebango wrote:Do you have any idea when you'll be getting the grey elbow pads back in stock?
In stock on the GBFans Shop page tomorrow.
abaddon5 wrote:Okay, I finally got my order and have had some time to simmer down. I do still think that having to wait over a month to get an order is a tad bit long, but the stuff was worth it.
I'm sorry your order took so long. I understand everyone's order is important, and I know it is just a few pieces of tubing to cut and throw in a bag. At the time you ordered, we had over 500 orders waiting to be shipped, just like yours. When you have a ton of orders, it takes time and everyone needs to be patient. To be absolutely clear though, when you placed your order... you were told it would ship on September 9th.. and it ultimately shipped September 7th. We provide all shipping dates up front, and are very clear and transparent about that kind of thing.

We are actually working on a new shipping estimation system that will be even more accurate. So when it says a date, it will be more or less exactly on that date... while allowing for more orders to be shipped in a single day.
By abaddon5
First off, I apologize for my negativity. Sites like Amazon have made us pretty spoilt. I received my items and my attitude quickly changed (mostly because I got to work on my pack!), so I plan on ordering more stuff. But I do have to point something out, to be completely fair: my shipping estimate kept changing from day to day. It wasn't just a two-day delay. It took over a month to receive my order. Again, the stuff was more than worth the wait and I understand that about 6 months of the year are hectic as people are rushing to finish Halloween costumes.
MonaLS liked this
By Roger
Just an FYI for anyone ordering a special item like a name tag.
It will take a while.

I ordered a GB2 "custom name tag" and an in-stock GB2 "no-ghost" patch.

Ordered: Aug 14th
Original estimated ship date: Sept 18
New estimated ship date is Oct 6th

Honestly I am a bit disappointed in how long it's taking (7 weeks?) but I do see by some comments they are backed up.
That's a good thing that they are busy but maybe they need a few more people to help?
That might make everybody happier.

This is my very first order and I am seriously questioning myself whether to put in another order.
By abaddon5
I feel your pain and a previous post of mine was pretty negative, but I can tell you this: the stuff is well worth the wait. You're getting top-notch stuff and it's basically sourced by Ghostbusters experts. It's obvious that a ton of people are trying to get their impressions done by Halloween every year, so about six months of the year are pretty hectic for these guys. While I do agree that hiring more people would probably be great, an average idiot temp worker (not to be so pessimistic about my fellow humans, but in my experience it's true) may not get the correct items out. That said, I just ordered (knowing full well that I'm not going to have a complete pack by Halloween) a bunch of stuff, including light kits. The cyclotron and proton gun kits have an estimated ship date of January 1st. This is just the nature of the beast. People from around the world are buying this stuff and we sometimes have to wait for quality products. I said before that we're all a bit spoilt by sites like Amazon. Believe me: your stuff will come and when it does you'll be impressed.
Roger wrote:Just an FYI for anyone ordering a special item like a name tag.
It will take a while.

I ordered a GB2 "custom name tag" and an in-stock GB2 "no-ghost" patch.

Ordered: Aug 14th
Original estimated ship date: Sept 18
New estimated ship date is Oct 6th

Honestly I am a bit disappointed in how long it's taking (7 weeks?) but I do see by some comments they are backed up.
That's a good thing that they are busy but maybe they need a few more people to help?
That might make everybody happier.

This is my very first order and I am seriously questioning myself whether to put in another order.
By AJ Quick
It will take a while
Just the name tags specifically. Our embroidery machine broke down about 3 weeks ago. The repair guy at my sewing shop was on vacation when I dropped it off. Once he got back to work, he then had to order a replacement part, which took another week.

I got my embroidery machine back yesterday and have already started churning out the patches.

Hopefully by Monday all the custom patches will be done and shipping again.
zeta otaku, Roger, mriggins and 1 others liked this
By Roger
AJ Quick wrote:
It will take a while
Just the name tags specifically. Our embroidery machine broke down about 3 weeks ago. The repair guy at my sewing shop was on vacation when I dropped it off. Once he got back to work, he then had to order a replacement part, which took another week.

I got my embroidery machine back yesterday and have already started churning out the patches.

Hopefully by Monday all the custom patches will be done and shipping again.
I didn't have any huge 'hard to find' prop piece ordered so I was really concerned about service.
Your machine situation I can totally understand. Thanx for the reply.
By AJ Quick
Roger wrote:I didn't have any huge 'hard to find' prop piece ordered so I was really concerned about service.
Your machine situation I can totally understand. Thanx for the reply.
Roger,

No problem! Your patch is done and will ship tomorrow morning.

Thanks for understanding.
By Trailsigns
I'm a first time user of the shop. Can anyone clarify on how the backordering works? When I placed my order, I'm pretty certain everything was In Stock. Now my ship date has been pushed back 3 times and some of the items I ordered have since been tagged in the shop as 100 day lead time. So, when I placed my order, did it actually reserve an In Stock item, that is still just waiting to ship? Or am I now back ordered, because they ran out of stock while I was waiting in the shipping queue? I'm a little confused.

If my shipment does have a back ordered item, any chance I could get a partial shipment of the items that are in stock, as long as I pay the extra shipping?

I normally wouldn't be so anxious, but the pack I am building is for my son, who is a huge Ghostbusters fan. His health has has not been good, so I wanted to make this Halloween special for him, and put some light and sound into the pack I was already building him. When I saw the demo videos of the kits sold here, I knew this was the right place to order from, and how excited he would be. I'd be more than happy to pay extra shipping if it means that I can get at least some parts in time for Halloween. It would be a huge help at this point to know if there is a real chance anything will arrive in time.

Sorry for the post here, I tried emailing webmaster, but things must be crazy busy right now for the shop admins.
By Christof
I too have had almost entirely positive experiences with the GBFans Shop, so far, until today! Dundunduuuunnn! Actually not much of an issue, I just received an order of tubing of all sorts and I seem to be missing the length of Yellow tubing in my order, despite what the shipping invoice says. That said, I understand it's the week before Halloween, and AJ is probably just buried with Tubing orders at the moment.
By Ghostchaser79
Hey guys,
Anyone else having problems ordering from the GBFans shop? When ordering I cannot get past the Shipping address screen. When I click Continue, the screen refreshes and I have to enter everything again, though then it refreshes again...

Ideas?
By AJ Quick
Ghostchaser79 wrote:Hey guys,
Anyone else having problems ordering from the GBFans shop? When ordering I cannot get past the Shipping address screen. When I click Continue, the screen refreshes and I have to enter everything again, though then it refreshes again...
Yes. It was a bug that was introduced last week when I updated the server. I have now fixed it.

I wished I had caught it earlier! Orders have been very slow since no one could order anything. :'-(
By jhusel
I just had a preapproved payment for $59.37 for item "Pack: Aluminum Welded Injectors$50.00 Item #737". Paypay Transaction ID 6XF24626AA728534A, 1/6/2017
But I already purchased and received the item "Pack: Aluminum Welded Injectors$50.00 Item #737" as part of Paypal Transaction ID 6MD61364MC185501Y 12/21/2016

I did not purchase it again, so not sure what is going on. I clicked "Did not order this item" in Paypal. Case ID # PP-005-440-532-493

Thanks

Jason
By EctoRalph
I just wanted to post a big thank you to AJ and the gbfans shop. I have always had great experiences with him and prefer to buy from the gbfans shop whenever possible. This time there was a slight delay despite all items being in stock when I ordered and my shipping date was pushed back. I contacted him because I was up against a deadline and he reassured me he would get the parts and ship out that day to make the deadline. Two days later, there are my parts and I am ready for the build party tomorrow. Thanks Man! This is why I always tell everyone to become a member of gbfans.
LT86 liked this
By LT86
Always had positive experience ordering from the GBfans shop. I'd like to say I've almost spent $1,000 with all the purchases I've made over the past few years and I hope that speaks for its self. You receive great customer service, quality parts, and more than fair prices.
I see some people have had to wait on receiving parts as I have too in the past but you gotta remember your not the only person placing orders. This is not some huge company. Aj literally spends a lot of time and effort making thousands of peoples childhood dreams come true. Just remember to give yourself some time between a convention or Halloween to order your parts just to be on the safe side. Anything can happen. Even if the order ships on time the post office can lose it or it can be damaged in transit. Not to mention ordering it as far back as you can to give your self build time so you don't feel crunched and do a rush job. Well, I guess thats all. Happy shopping everyone.
By abaddon5
I've posted here before, but I strongly believe this should be said. I ordered a power cell and cyclotron lighting kit a few months ago. The wait was no big deal. If they don't have them, they don't have them. So I patiently waited. I got confirmation that it had shipped and I received it last Monday. I opened it and realized that I only received the power cell lights. Eh, things happen. I emailed AJ and told him about the situation. Not only did he email me back within 10 minutes, he had the cyclotron lights sent out THAT DAY and I had them today (Thursday). AJ has left me no choice but to keep coming back.
deadderek liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]