Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Raystantz Italy
i ordered resistors a month ago, they came very quickly...and today i've purchased the gun's lens.
thanks gb fans! (and thanks AJ)
AJ Quick liked this
By mccoym2
just recived my GB t shirt today. F-ING loved it.makes me laugh just looking at it, pumped to wear it out this weekend
Thanks a million
AJ Quick liked this
By ecto_skywalker
Absolutely flawless transaction! :cool: Only took four days for my shipment to arrive on my porch!

T-shirt, wrist band, and GB2 promo photo all arrived in PERFECT condition!

Thanks A.J.
AJ Quick liked this
By rapidtransit
Just got my latest shirt order.Very high quality and super fast shipping.The shop is one of the best places to get GBgear.Thanks AJ.
AJ Quick liked this
By EctoDevil
Tubing and wires came really fast. I don't remember when I got them, but they look awesome! And they'll be installed very soon. Will post pics.
AJ Quick liked this
By Cisco
All the Items, I have gotten from the GBProps Shop have been great! And the shipping time faster then stated! Great Job! AJ. And thanks again, Cisco :cool:
AJ Quick liked this
By GB_Wales
Got my ribbon cable and my clippard stickers today!! (9 days after order)
Thanks AJ!
and thank god it escaped the pre-christmas mail traffic!!!

~gbinuk
AJ Quick liked this
By tobiasjenn
hey aj i sent you a pm and an email and i havent heard back from you but i ordered some stuff on the 19th for my pack and i still havent gotten it and my status still says awaiting shipment i was wondering if you could just give me an update of when it is gonna be shipped thanks
By Dan AKA
My mom did some shopping in GBFans shop before christmas, and got the pack resistors, a ribbon cable P-clamp, clip light covers, and a Raython Crank knob, she told me that AJ was really cool dealing with and provided a smooth transaction.

I agree as the parts were some of my stocking stuffers. :D
AJ Quick liked this
By Dan AKA
AJ Quick wrote:I had no idea!

That Kim Sale** was my mom?

(Last letters of her name blocked for posterity)
By kind2311
Got my parts today, about 8 days from ordering. Awesome! I have ordered several things from the GBfans shop in the past and AJ is a great guy to deal with and his shop parts are A+ material!
AJ Quick liked this
By bobamatt
I don't think it really needs to be said anymore than it already has, but GBShop rules!

I've ordered a couple of times and everything was received in great shape and in a timely manner!

Thanks AJ!

-Matt
AJ Quick liked this
By Dan AKA
I recntly made an order with AJ on Gbfans shop and in two days I got a package from him.

All it contained was a open can marked ebola.

Bastard.
By Prefect42
AJ,

Just got my box o' goodies in the mail. Wasn't expecting it so fast. But everything was well packed and in perfect shape.

Thanks.

Ted.
Prefect42.
AJ Quick liked this
By Stay Puff 22
Just wanted to give a thanks to AJ Quick.I ordered some items this week and just recieved them.Keep up the excellent work.!! :cool:
AJ Quick liked this
By Crix
I completely forgot to post feedback, but I put in a rather good sized order, and aside from it being the middle of december and the mail running a bit slow, everything went perfectly, parts showed up in great condition, well packaged, and I even got a love letter from AJ. I thought it was a little weird, but thanks for the parts! XD
My dearest Crix,

An angel kissed a star which fell to Earth. Upon it was written what I am about to say to you now, and burned upon my heart was your precious name.

How my body sweats and trembles with desire, when my thoughts turn to drinking the sweet nectar from your full lips, which is sweeter then the honey dripping from the lips of the Goddess Aphrodite herself.

What manner of creature can resist your fabulous hazel coloured eyes which whenever I look at them, I always think of that stuff that stinks like anti-septic called witch-hazel. People sometimes put that on their eyebrows when they've had them tweezed but I reckon you probably don't need to.

Your beautiful brown hair reminds me of that chocolate string they put on cakes, have you seen that stuff? But I think you are sweeter then chocolate string, and at least my hands don't get sticky when I run them through your hair.

Sitting at home on the couch and cuddling with you, has always been something I've loved. Especially when we get into an argument about something pointless like the colour of cheese, or the price of fish, and end up having a huge pillow fight over it, (even though I always win, and you end up crying because I beat you at a childish game!)

Words alone cannot express how unique my love is for you. I love you, and you only, I swear that to you my love ....having said that I do love my car which I do cherish a lot. Remember the time we were making out in there and this homeless guy came over to the window and started urinating on the car? It cost me a lot of money to get the paint replaced. I didn't know homeless people's urine was so corrosive, but thats not important right now! (But if you ever see me drooling over it, then it is important, unless you get mad because I am not giving you any attention)

I really must tell you though, I absolutely adore your gorgeous smile! I think if God created something truly amazing, then its definitely gotta be your smile! I know some people say the same thing about horses and giraffes, but I think your smile exceeds anything else!

Anyhow my love, I must bring this letter to an end now. But I must tell you something. I've always wondered what you would look like in Leapord Skin underwear. I really think you would be the hottest thing on this planet in Leapord Skin underwear and you could easily overthrow any model out there! If you wear those for me, I promise to worship you and treat you like royalty (Just so long as you don't make me clean your toenails with a toothbrush! I draw the line there).

You are always in my thoughts my dear lover, with every fiery red flame of passion within my burning soul which is dark and empty without your gentle caressing touch!

Eternally loving you, with flames of desire,

AJ Quick

oooxxxooo
AJ Quick liked this
By EctoCooler
Got my web belts today. Fast shipping and great service!! Looking forward to doing business again.
AJ Quick liked this
By Boomerjinks
Crix wrote:
My dearest Crix,

An angel kissed a star which fell to Earth. Upon it was written what I am about to say to you now, and burned upon my heart was your precious name.

How my body sweats and trembles with desire, when my thoughts turn to drinking the sweet nectar from your full lips, which is sweeter then the honey dripping from the lips of the Goddess Aphrodite herself.

What manner of creature can resist your fabulous hazel coloured eyes which whenever I look at them, I always think of that stuff that stinks like anti-septic called witch-hazel. People sometimes put that on their eyebrows when they've had them tweezed but I reckon you probably don't need to.

Your beautiful brown hair reminds me of that chocolate string they put on cakes, have you seen that stuff? But I think you are sweeter then chocolate string, and at least my hands don't get sticky when I run them through your hair.

Sitting at home on the couch and cuddling with you, has always been something I've loved. Especially when we get into an argument about something pointless like the colour of cheese, or the price of fish, and end up having a huge pillow fight over it, (even though I always win, and you end up crying because I beat you at a childish game!)

Words alone cannot express how unique my love is for you. I love you, and you only, I swear that to you my love ....having said that I do love my car which I do cherish a lot. Remember the time we were making out in there and this homeless guy came over to the window and started urinating on the car? It cost me a lot of money to get the paint replaced. I didn't know homeless people's urine was so corrosive, but thats not important right now! (But if you ever see me drooling over it, then it is important, unless you get mad because I am not giving you any attention)

I really must tell you though, I absolutely adore your gorgeous smile! I think if God created something truly amazing, then its definitely gotta be your smile! I know some people say the same thing about horses and giraffes, but I think your smile exceeds anything else!

Anyhow my love, I must bring this letter to an end now. But I must tell you something. I've always wondered what you would look like in Leapord Skin underwear. I really think you would be the hottest thing on this planet in Leapord Skin underwear and you could easily overthrow any model out there! If you wear those for me, I promise to worship you and treat you like royalty (Just so long as you don't make me clean your toenails with a toothbrush! I draw the line there).

You are always in my thoughts my dear lover, with every fiery red flame of passion within my burning soul which is dark and empty without your gentle caressing touch!

Eternally loving you, with flames of desire,

AJ Quick

oooxxxooo

Quoted for all time.
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]