Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GNRGB
just received my GB1 patch great quality as always Joe is a pleasure to do business with thanks again!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By GhostExterminator
I got my GB1 patch today. Could not have been better!!!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Matt Campbell
Got my GB 1 patches today and they are fantastic, worth the wait.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By jblancha2003
I just got my set of labels today. They look fantastic, even with the older fuse label. They shipped very quickly and are definitely worth the money.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By kevinj319
I picked up some aluminum labels, and they are beautiful.

I did observe that the corner of my fuse label was bent. It looks like it happened in shipping. It is absolutely no big deal and I was able to straighten it. Perhaps in the future the labels could be sent with a stiff piece of cardboard to prevent bending.

Barring that tiny mishap, I am completely satisfied and the labels are a great product!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By lannyjack
Bought a LC2 belt from Joe - the communication was great and the shipping was fast. I also picked up a GB1 patch a while back and the quality is awesome.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Jonobiwan
Ordered a set of aluminium labels from Joe. They look absolutely awesome and I can't wait to get them on my pack!!

Well packaged and well worth the money!

Thanks mate - J

Ps - Sorry for the delay for feedback
JoeLuna33 liked this
By jblancha2003
Got my updated metal pack labels from Joe today. The set looks great and shipping was very fast. Thanks for a great product.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By MandoMan
Got my new fuse label from Joe a week or so ago, and it's amazing! Absolutely perfect, and goes great with his other aluminum labels. Your pack deserves the best, and these are it, go get em!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Porturtle
Got a full set of labels from Joe yesterday in the mail. These thing are awesome!

Great communication and fast shipping after payment was sent.

Thanks for making a great addition to my pack.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Daniel Welch
Maybe I'm impatient, but I'm still waiting for something I paid for over a month ago and was packaged up for delivery 2 weeks ago. I live in the same state. Not much in the way of feedback.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By TheRockman
Received some really nice aluminum pack labels from Joe. Took a bit longer to ship due to the holidays, but it was worth it. Good communication all around and an overall nice fellow. Thanks!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By quietontheset
I picked up the aluminum labels and some ghost patches from Joe. Very cool guy with great products and service.

Scott-
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Bakelite Dreams
I got some resin pack parts and a set of aluminum pack labels. The resin parts are great, well made with good detail and the resin is sturdy and easy to work with.

I can't say enough about the aluminum labels, they are beautiful. If you have a chance to get some, do it.
JoeLuna33 liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]