Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By djw87
"no ghost" GBI & "VENKMAN" GBI

US to UK took her under a week.

A+ as always - highly recommend.
By CAHighwind
Another custom name tag/No Ghost patch purchaser, here. I had my items within two days, and they were perfect!
By djw87
probably I really dumb question but here goes...

Can you iron on her patches without sewing?

I normally sew them on but they look much better without stitching.

I have tried to email her requesting a tutorial but I can't get a response.

Can anyone educate me?
By Cythusly
I believe they can be ironed on, but you really should sew it. You can get a clear nylon thread at most fabric shops that works great!

-Tyler
By CrashOV
Bought a no-ghost logo and venkman patch from Kathy. I love them and they arrived within a week to belgium.
Impressive stuff.
By gb_dan
Another A+ transaction between Kathy and I. Turn around time for a custom name tag was about 1 week.
By rpburke1978
I've had two transactions with katarra8. Great business person each time. Excellent workmanship.
By ScoutSi
Bought many items from Kathy, A1 service every time
By lordgilpin
Add one more to the list of satisfied customers...

No-Ghost and custom name tag... Awesome!
By secrecyguy
You can iron them on but I found out that it doesn't stay on. Once you iron them on, sew them in.
By FeinDTacticS
Yeah for some reason the sticky part on the Custom name badges is not that strong, so sewing it would be the best bet. Kathy does amazing work, and very fast too. I got my Custom name badge in like 3 days. That had to be the fastest custom part of my costume to be made and shipped.

A+ workmanship

A+ shipping
By Peaugh
Got some patches from Kathy as well, They arrived fast and look great. Thanks!
By mcfly
Got my custom name tag in a few days, and it's great! The material that the embroidering is done onto is very nice, and the patch looks fantastic. It sticks to the flight suit alright, but I'm going to have to sew it too to make sure it doesn't come off all the way (one of the corners wasn't very sticky at all).

A+

Shane
By Doctor Venkman
Just placed an order for a Stantz nametag, as well as a Liberg one (my last name)... Can't wait to get them. Now I just have to decide which one will go on my GB1 suit, and which one will go on my GB2 suit (once I dye my old Rothco).
By Doctor Venkman
dsl135 wrote:Just placed an order for a Stantz nametag, as well as a Liberg one (my last name)... Can't wait to get them. Now I just have to decide which one will go on my GB1 suit, and which one will go on my GB2 suit (once I dye my old Rothco).
Ok, I haven't received my patches yet, but already I need to give some pretty positive feedback for katarra8...

Both of my name patches, one of which was customized with my last name, have already shipped... and I ordered them just this morning.

On top of that, she refunded me $1.50 on shipping, since each auction charged me $2 shipping.

Right now, I'm quite satisfied... and seeing the pictures that others have posted I have no doubt I'll be receiving outstanding products.
By Doctor Venkman
Wow... my patches were ordered on Friday, around 10:30 AM... they arrived yesterday afternoon, and they look fantastic.

Ridiculously fast shipping + great product = VERY happy Ghosthead
By wbundrick
Like the others, I received my patches from katarra8 amazingly fast.

I suggest sewing instead of ironing. If the patch is ironed then it will eventually begin to peel at the corners. I can just imagine snagging a corner with a shoulder strap when putting on or taking off the proton pack.

For the no-ghost patch, I needed some red thread, so I went to the store, where I found approximately 1,000 shades of red to choose from. Not having the patch with me for comparison, I took my best guess and picked Coats & Clark #2200 "Hero Red". I think I nailed it.

A little puffiness on the left arm that may or may not smooth out after a few launderings, and a few stray stitches, but I think I did a superb job for a complete sewing noob.
By sonik78
I ordered a no ghost logo patch and a custom name patch.
Looks really great and fast shipping.
Recommended!!!
By RedSpecial
I ordered a Custom name patch and a no ghost patch.
They were at my door in just over a week which is fantastic especialy considering the time of year and they look absolutely gorgous.

Thankyou for a wonderfull service Kathy !
By chibigear
Got mine today!! Took three weeks to get home, but that is still super fast, considering there were over a week of holidays on the middle, and shipping overseas. A+++++++++++ Service, Kathy had our custom name patches made even before I could pay for them!!! And the patches... SPOT on!! Thank you Kathy, I know who to turn to if I need pathces again!
By Dr. Kyle Stevens
I have to agree with the positive reviews about Katara8, I have order three different Alabama NOo Ghost Patches from her. Two for me and one for my girlfriend. They were in excellent condition and have arrived in a timely mannor.
By Ghostbuster J
Just ordered a no ghost patch and a custom name tag. I've been told by several of my buddies on here that she is the person to order from and now I agree with them. I ordered earlier this week and they came in the mail this morning. Nice product and ultra fast shipping :cool: I'll be ordering from her again for sure
By JayTigran
an A1 seller, made my custom Maple Leaf logo as a patch and it looks fantastic...
and of course, custom name-tag as well

By Zack
all I can say is wow! I made an order for a custom nametag on the 13th, after a few days I was like well I know she has a lot of orders, maybe I'll hear something soon. Today the 17th, there the nametag arrived in the mail! Exactly what I wanted, great quality and insanely fast. Highly recommend!
Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]