Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for CaptCyan.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
CaptCyan liked this
By madeinsocal6
First of I would like to say that Steve is a great person in general. As a seller he is very caring of his customers and makes sure you know what is happening every step of the way. He does exceptional work and by all means exceeded all expectations I had about his work. I purchased a set of 4 RGB cartoon packs and traps; he even threw in a set of ecto goggles (painted) for FREE. One of the best sellers I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend CaptCyan for all your custom GB figure work.

My packs:

CaptCyan liked this
By dalbyspook
Yup, I'll second everything you said. Steve is a top guy, and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

As we all know, Capt's work is exemplary. He was recently kind enough to supply me with a full painted set of RGB packs, along with a ECTO conversion kit which'll be seeing the light of day very soon.

I've been promising for ages that I'd take some shots of the packs in action, and this weekend I finally found some time to do it, so here they are!

Amazing work Capt.

CaptCyan liked this
By Vincenzo330
Just wanted to re-post this from the original thread. Thanks again Steve, for all the work you did getting these made. Your talents are being put to good use around these parts :) And thanks for getting these out to me so quickly.
Vincenzo330 wrote:I finally had some time last night to get the packs assembled and take a few pics. These packs are so awesome Cap! They're exactly what I was looking for. I think after looking at both closely I slightly favor the movie style packs. My only complaint is that I didn't get a few more :D
CaptCyan liked this
By Ectofiend666
EXCELLENT work and craftsmanship, and they got to me faster than I ever thought they could :-)...KUDOS and thanks again!!
CaptCyan liked this
By CAZAFANTASMA
Steve is the man! All his parts are awsome, excellent customer service, and lightining fast shipping! great communication, you can't go wrong with his parts!
Thanks a lot man!
CaptCyan liked this
By VenomSymbiote
Here's what I had to say from the other thread:

"I just got my packs in today from Cyan and they really are fantastic. I knew they looked good from all the images he's been kind enough to show us, but after getting them all set up and on the guys I was rather giddy. It's been over 15 years since I've last had all of these guys, with packs, standing in a row. Even if I don't paint them and add the upgrade kits, I'm more than happy with these. Captain is a credit to the GB team if ever there was one. If I do decide to do up the packs (color, upgrade kit) I'll try and borrow a digital camera to show off my craptastic slap job that I'd call paint. To anyone on the fence about these, you really should get 'em. You and your set of GB's will be glad to be regeared after all the years."
CaptCyan liked this
By minnesotaghost
Cyan is a super-duper guy. If you are modifying any Kenner Ecto's or GB's, he is the one to count on. He and I keep PM'ing each other on the progress on my work. Perfect person in general! Deal with this guy, please!!!
CaptCyan liked this
By JoeLuna33
Picked up a set of Ecto 1 decals and a pack rack for my Ecto and a set of Ecto 1A decals for my sons. Great quality at a great price. I will be buying more.
CaptCyan liked this
By ajbernard
I also recieved a set of ecto stickers from Capt. These things are awesome! They even come with bonus ones for my hotwheels and like everyone else has said the attention to detail is amazing! Thanks and am looking forward to the wrecto package!
CaptCyan liked this
By Jimm
I didn't exactly make a purchase from Steve, but he hooked me up with some free figures in this thread. The fact that he's willing to give stuff away free (like everybody else in that thread) says a lot about him right off the bat. The package shipped right away, and he sent me a scan of the receipt so I got a tracking number and also knew right away what the actual shipping cost was. Based on my experience, I wouldn't have any hesitation to make another transaction with Steve in the future.
CaptCyan liked this
By Ecto-1 fan
I got a set of WrEcto parts from Steve and have to say I am very pleased. Both resin parts and decals.

Excellent communication, fantastic parts, quick and protective shipping. I hope to have more transactions with the Capt!
CaptCyan liked this
By GhstbstrLMLIII

Got my firehouse "care package" I ordered from Steve along with his giveaway HW stickers. He does absolutely beautiful work. Excellent communication and the best shipping around (both in the care taken in packing and the price). Thank you, Sir!!
CaptCyan liked this
By Heroic35
Bought ECTO-1a and 1B decals for my old kenner spare ecto. Looking forward to using these on the project! Excellent communicator and shipper !
CaptCyan liked this
By Escaped Ghost
CaptCyan provided me with the proper decals that I needed to help make my custom Kenner Ecto-1 look effin awesome!!! Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it!!
CaptCyan liked this
By Drysten
Just ordered and received a set of ecto 1 stickers, great experience! Quality is excellent, and shipping was fast!
CaptCyan liked this
By YoZiggy
This feedback is really late (and I apologize for that), but I wanted to make sure I did this while I was on this site. I haven't been visiting GBFans as much because I've stayed incredibly busy and have had problems at home, but hopefully I can get back to my original routine of checking this site every day.

Anyways! I wanted to share my great experience with CaptCyan by letting everyone know my experience and how grateful I was to find his shop. c: I had bought a Ecto-1 Kenner toy from a flea market late last year, and decided that I wanted to clean it up and make it look as original as I could. So, I cleaned it up fairly well, and made it look much better than it was. Needless to say, when I bought it, it was covered in crayon, marker and a huge layer of dirt and dust. I cleaned it thoroughly and realized that I would still need to buy replacement decals for it, so I went to eBay (my mistake). Instead of coming straight to the experts here at GBFans, I went to eBay. :sigh:

I bought a set of decals that were supposed to be accurate and exactly like the ones from the original toy in 1984. I spent around $5-$6 on it, and immediately regretted it when I got them in the mail. They looked like they were printed from a regular office printer, and they weren't even laminated or anything. The only thing the seller could say to me was that they warned buyers that the decals would not be "pre-cut", otherwise they were perfect. I disagreed, obviously.

So then I came here, desperately trying to find some resolution to my problem and found CaptCyan's shop. The decals looked perfect! So I bought them, for a cheaper price mind you, and got them in. They looked exactly like the original decals and were the exact same size. Now, my Ecto-1 looks great! Below are the end result of cleaning it up and applying the decals.

Before:

After:

Thanks again, CaptCyan! I can't be more grateful!
CaptCyan liked this
By boozer4
My firehouse sign looks amazing now thanks to Steve! I haven't gotten to them yet, but I've got some Ecto-1's and an Ecto-1A to get fitted with his decals. I'll be posting photos once I have everything completed.

Thanks!!!!!
CaptCyan liked this
By Jake LeRoy
I've ordered a lot from Steve from wrecto parts to stickers and fire house parts and Steve has always delivered! He's an all around nice guy an is always helpful! Also had him make me some custom parts for my Kenner ecto-1's lightbars! I'll be posting that here very soon when it's finished! Thanks again Steve for bein awesome and going that extra mile for your friends and customers!
By Jordin
Ordered a sticker sheet for the Ecto 1 from Cyan it came super quick and looks great, My drivers side door finally has the logo on it again.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]