Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for trendkiller.

Raine Moreno (trendkiller) has been banned from GBFans due to issues involving recasting the work of others. He is a known associate of banned recaster VideoBob (Bob Moseley), and is currently trading items on ebay under the profile name "Stark's Prop Shop".

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By SabaSka109
I ordered a hose connector from him a week ago or so and the thing came lightning fast, and there was terrific communication throughout the transaction.

I was so happy with the experience that I ordered some decals from him as well, and I have no doubt that those will be arriving shortly. Great job Raine.

Cheers!
By Heyitsakittykat
Same deal for me, he got me my hose connector super fast. It's a great color and a bit softer than some of the other connectors I've seen, which made it pretty easy to sew.

Thumbs up!
By Filandrius
ironfist wrote:Received my pack stickers in record time. Thank you.
Same here. Thanks. And the metallic label material is impressive. But a few pointers, if you allow me:

The labels, loose in shipment, stick together and get damaged.

For your next run try to get a higher resolution master (at least 300 DPI) These are pixelated and could look better.
By 1.21 Gigawatts
My stickers arrived in pristine condition, well supported by the cardboard and protected from each other during shipment. While I agree with some that the resolution is a bit lower than 100%, its not enough for the average Joe to notice and will look great on any pack. Very quick shipping and good communication. MANY THANKS! :)
By Filandrius
1.21 Gigawatts wrote:My stickers arrived in pristine condition, well supported by the cardboard and protected from each other during shipment. While I agree with some that the resolution is a bit lower than 100%, its not enough for the average Joe to notice and will look great on any pack. Very quick shipping and good communication. MANY THANKS! :)
Yeah maybe I was a little harsh. But I'm a notorious perfectionist, and those were only friendly hints to make them better. ;)
By BlkMesaHero
Hose and connectors have arrive today, in good condition. I would buy from him again.
By odog
Shady, straight up lied about when it shipped they continued to lie. I would have been cool with the delay had I simply known, but the lying annoyed me.

17th Ordered and paid
19th Was told it shipped
27th Asked to make sure it would arrive before Halloween
28th Was told it will arrive in time
29th Still hadn't arrived, asked to double check address
30th Address verified
31th Still hadn't arrived
1st Still hadn't arrived
2nd Still hadn't arrived
3rd Arrived post marked the 27th

So the day I asked to make sure it had shipped and would arrive in time was the same day he shipped it. Mind you USPS estimates that it should have arrived by the 31st. That is however leaving no wiggle room for anything as the 30th is the day it would have be needed.

Other than that it's as advertised.
By andy86
Ordered part and advised sent almost 3 weeks ago now. PM'd user twice for update no response. Will give the benefit of the doubt for now. If no response by next week will lodge pay pal dispute.
By andy86
Item finally arrived 4 weeks later in good condition, no responses to PM though but item arrived and thats fine :)
By julz
Hose and connector arrived today.

I'm very happy with the product. Thanks very much Raine!
By spark
Got my hose connector and hose today and it's freakin awesome! Quaility+fast shipping+excellent seller = A++

Thanks!
-Mark
By Dr.Dion
I received my 2 hoses and connectors last monday while I was in vacation.... A nice suprise when I came back.... Nicely packed, nice quality.... A+++
By KyleS
Ordered a hose connector and recieved in about a week and a half. Item was as described and good quality. +1 satisfied customer.
By Kingpin
A fresh update on trendkiller (Raine)'s activities, he is currently selling Proton Packs, and related materials on eBay under the store name "Stark's Prop Shop", due to his banishment from this forum for recasting, and his close connections with banned recaster VideoBob (Bob Moseley) it is strongly recommended avoiding buying Raine's products.
zeta otaku liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]