Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
Metal labels arrived today. These are first class. Very happy.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By LT86
Highly recommended seller! I purchased the vinyl and metal sticker set and they were perfect. Shipping was fast and they were packaged between two pieces of board so they won't bend. I will absolutely do business with Vinceenzo330 again, it was worth every penny.
Vincenzo330 liked this
Received my vinyl and dry-rub labels today. They are every bit as glorious as I expected!
Vincenzo330 liked this
Recieved my commissioned GB2 semi hero pack yesterday and I couldn't be happier! The quality of parts used and craftsmanship is outstanding! Vince is a great guy all around. He is professional and always replied to my questions and kept me updated during the entire build. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pack or pack parts ! :smile:
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Grimmy GB
I have to give this guy 3 thumbs up. I'm not the easiest person to work with, but Vin was extremely professional and (as always) the parts are the best! Thank you, brotha!
Where to begin... Ah, let's start here...
Vin is a nice guy; has a heart of gold. I just wish that would pour into his business practices. Communication started off good by being told that we would receive a newer version shell at around 3 weeks after payment (I told him we were in no hurry to relieve any stress and hope that it would go smooth). Honestly, this being a hobby, I give the crafters at least double (always have with all kinds of handmade props over the years), and if I don't hear anything after that, I message them. Actually, he messaged me as I was looking for another part that he happened to have, so we settled a price agreement on the part, and I was told the new shells would start pouring the following week; contact was at about the 3-4 week mark after payment.
A few weeks passed by, so I messaged him looking for an update to which I was told he would message me when it ships. A few more weeks passed by and I hadn't heard anything, so I messaged him again. This is where the responses started to become intermittent. I tell my wife the shell’s status, and she messaged him. She was looking for an ETA and was very forward about it. He said he had a roommate moving in and that he would message us in a few days with an update. She told him that this was unacceptable since payment had been made in full, and the original ship date was delayed multiple times by this point. To which he asked her if she was trying to accuse him of bad business practices; at which she had a response referring to the previous information above for updates.
So, just to button up the gap to receiving the shell, I wanted to speak to him on the phone but was ignored with that. At approaching the 10 week mark, I am told that the new shells didn't work out and asked if I would take an older one. We needed something, so I accepting. Received it today. Here's my complaints with the shell (and it's not bad, just unexpected):

There are several light spots in the fiber-glass reinforcement
Fiberglass bleeds through gel coating in multiple locations
Rippling in the gel coat in some locations
Powercell window appears cut large and slightly crooked
There are occasional high spots and slashes in the seating of the shell and mobo
Excess flash that needs to be trimmed

(If any of these appear wrong or overbearing, please correct me)

With that being said, these can all be repaired but will take days out of the build time. I see a lot of apoxy sculpt, bondo body filler, spot putty, dreaded sanding, and re-texturing in our future. We were just not anticipating to do so.

I WILL say this though...for the remainder of the details on the shell, I am impressed. He mounted the shell to the mobo for us to which is way better than the job I did on my first pack, and the centering of the shell to the mobo is flawless. I love the fact that the aluminum n-filter is molded into the shell and that there's tons of drilling dimples (you couldn't possibly mess up the drilling locations with these).

To summarize, I have been a happy purchaser in the past until this transaction. He has a big heart (even asking how my wife was doing when she was having health issues), but this experience left a hole in mine.
LandoSystem, Ejgunth87, twmedford23 and 1 others liked this
Grimmy GB wrote:I have to give this guy 3 thumbs up. I'm not the easiest person to work with, but Vin was extremely professional and (as always) the parts are the best! Thank you, brotha!
^ In your own words.

Throughout the duration of our transaction I received multiple daily messages here and on facebook from not only Grimmy GB but also his wife, playing good cop, bad cop.

Every time I have to write a response stating the exact same thing as in previous messages it takes away from the time I have to actually work on the shells.

I included free mounting ($50) and free shipping ($40) and there is still no pleasing some people.

I'm not a Walmart, I'm one person.
Vincenzo330 wrote:
Grimmy GB wrote:I have to give this guy 3 thumbs up. I'm not the easiest person to work with, but Vin was extremely professional and (as always) the parts are the best! Thank you, brotha!
^ In your own words.

Throughout the duration of our transaction I received multiple daily messages here and on facebook from not only Grimmy GB but also his wife, playing good cop, bad cop.

Every time I have to write a response stating the exact same thing as in previous messages it takes away from the time I have to actually work on the shells.

I included free mounting ($50) and free shipping ($40) and there is still no pleasing some people.

I'm not a Walmart, I'm one person.
A few suggestions I could offer:
That you not tell people the actual timeline (for instance 3 weeks). I'm not the only one who believed you could actually perform that feat. There were multiples. How about just telling them an elongated timeline for expectation?

Also, how about updates? If you have time to make posts everywhere else on social media, you can do it here. Other sellers go out of their way to text, email, or message on a daily basis to know where they are. This was the reason for contacting you. Responses like, "I'll pour next week." and not hearing from you for 2 weeks really says a lot.

Yes, free shipping was worked out from the beginning, for that I am grateful and told you that. I didn't ask you to mount the board and even offered to pay you for it after you said you had done it anyway. Again, grateful (as listed above).

By the way, this is a feedback thread for the seller, not the buyer.
evallded, twmedford23 liked this
Gosh, my man Vincent, where to even start....
Vincent is a fine gentleman. What he makes, the efforts he put into his work, along with the attention to detail and quality are just some of the qualities that make Vincent my number 1 go to for ANYTHING ghostbusters related.
Vince built my GB1 Hero pack and boy, does it not disappoint.
It may have taken an extra year to get done (life gets in the way sometimes people, and we've got to be ok with that), but now that I finally have it, it's totally worth it. I've never owned something that I could be so dang proud of. Even in the time it took to deliver the pack, Vince was always there for me to help answer any questions I had. He was integral to assembling my entire uniform. And you know what, even after the pack has been delivered, he's STILL the same helpful guy, willing to help me with any questions or problems.

Vince, I'm extremely grateful for our relationship. You're a good man.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By lax69
Got my shell and motherboard today here in France, Internationnal delivery was fast.
Cause i was waiting for long period he mounted for me the L bracket on motherboard and offered me pack of labels.
Shell is very strong with metal n filter,
Now my job to turn this beast to beauty.
Thanks again
Vincenzo330 liked this
lax69 wrote:Shell is very strong
I once rammed my shell into a solid mounted bookshelf/cabinet, not a dent or scratch on it, Vince's shells are tanks!
Vincenzo330 liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]