Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By JoeLuna33
Got some of Jack's resin parts. The booster frame is awesome! The resin crank knobs, and leg hose connectors are beautiful and the casting is very clean.

You should buy from him!
By monolith21
Great castings, fast shipping, quick responses...I would definitely order with confidence again!
By Filandrius
Quality parts, incredibly fast shipping, even to Canada. Would definitively buy from again! Thanks!
By pchrisbosh1
Did a trade with Jack and bought another item from him and had no problems at all everything was smooth, thanks Jack.
By chamelaeon
I ordered a pair of leg hose connectors (white). They arrived quickly, in good condition, and look great now that they've been spraypainted and applied to the suits! Thanks!
By MRblahface
Just ordered some resin parts and stuff, got them fast and communication was great! The resin was very good, needs a little clean up but all and all it is great!
By TheRockman
Just got my reject LIfegard II resin cast. It's really not in as bad of shape as Jack described it, but I'm sure that a testament to his quality standards. Anyhow, the transaction was smooth and the item was promptly shipped. Thanks again!
By MandoMan
Got my "reject" resin Lifegard II as well (still damn nice), it shall be promptly made into a GB:TVG Lifegard. :cool: Thanks a bunch Jack!
By Ecto_1
Got my kit to make my own ladder frame, beautiful crafting on the v-channel and extremely fast shipping!
By TheBigGuy
Bought a booster frame kit. Fantastic communication from Jack! Great turnaround! Will not hesitate to do business again.
By ProtonCharger
oh look, i ordered more stuff from jack and i got them!
and im excited and totally pleased i did!

because jack is so awesome!

(also, i hope that he blows a little kiss on the stuff before he mails it out like tillson says he does.)
By westies14
Fastest shipping I've ever seen, hands down. Had barely clicked "send" in PayPal before the tracking number showed up in my inbox. Thanks again, Jack!
abaka liked this
By Wallabe
What can I say, Jack is a real standup guy. In almost no time he was able to find what I needed and send it out to me. I'm happy with the quality and the price.
By Darthdono74
Received a pack light kit from Jack.
Well packaged, quick shipment, great communication.
Kit works and looks great!
By PlayswithSquirels
Got my pack light kit yesterday. Arrived quickly and very well packaged. Thanks!
By julz
got my pack light kit from Jack yesterday and was very pleased with it. Very well packaged! Jack was very easy to deal with, very quick to reply and very professional. Definitely will buy from him again.

word!
By abaka
Recieved my pack lights from Jack, excellent shipping times, need to get a better connector and switch to test them out but I'm sure they'll be fine.
By abaka
Well, I got my connector this morning and my switch, since my exoray kit was fried after getting damaged during the last time I moved house I pulled the connector plugs off his battery connector and one of the switches and screwed them in to this board, they work amazing. I'm going to be picking up one of AJ's boards as well next month so I'll have a tough decision as to what board to use.

Hopefully a thrower light kit comes from either Propforge or GBfans and then we'll truly have a plug and play kit!!! (whoever releases a thrower light kit once may be the kit I use in my current build for simplicity)
By jackdoud
abaka wrote:Hopefully a thrower light kit comes from either Propforge or GBfans and then we'll truly have a plug and play kit!!! (whoever releases a thrower light kit once may be the kit I use in my current build for simplicity)
Glad you got it working. We've got a thrower kit in the works but it's at least a month away from production assuming our current test boards check out.
By ChapterMasterTu'Shan
jessejames51 wrote:A plug and play kit wih the gbfans soundboard??
Yes, see mburkits Hero Stantz pack in the proton pack section.
By dred
Great pack light kit. Easy and fast to deal with, It is great that he finishes his work and then puts things up for sale. It would be great if the guys who bought these will get first crack at the wand kit when that comes! :-D
By Cythusly
Got my two pack light kits quickly and packed well. Definitely gonna be purchasing future kits!

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]