Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for jackdoud.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Garvin Ghostbuster
Great cast, very little clean up,FAST SHIPPING, and he kept me updated on shipping,I got my item in 3 days,hope to get buy from again!
By ChapterMasterTu'Shan
I just got mine in the mail, sooner than expected, and I'm impressed. Granted, Mr. Doud is a friend, and this connector was a trade, but I like it. It looks good and fits well!
By SL-2272
Yeah I got mine the day after he shipped it I'm very pleased with this connector. If anyone needs one get it from him
By bpontheair
Jack had my hose connectors to me very quickly, and they are top-notch.

Thanks for your awesome work, Jack!
By jimbo7
just recieved my trap knob from jack. very fast shipping and good communication!
Thanks!!
jim
By CCSpidey81
Great Control Knob and Control Knob Skirt cast! Very little clean-up, super quick shipping (Got it in 2 Days!) Thanks!!!!
By Stroudy
2 square fittings, packaged well and arrived quickly. Happy to do business again. Thanks Jack!
By RedSpecial
I bought two square fittings from Jack. it only took them 4 days to arrive :shock: .
Great little items, Cheers :)
By gb_dan
Great guy to deal with! Glad I got some of the square fittings while they were still available.
By Phish4dinner
Got my booster frame parts today. Very quick shipping! It will definately make a great frame!!! I should also note that Jack has even helped me in the past with getting me some parts a fellow gbfan member owed out for some time back when i was a brand Noob here!! You don't see many honest people like him anymore. Great guy Jack is!! Trust this man.

Thanks!
By ProtonCharger
listen.
jackdoud is a gem.

i received some parts i needed for my packs from him in quick order, and they're really snazzy. AND the guy is a wealth of useful, helpful information for everyone that he's eager to share with everyone. while i was drafting the pack he was someone i would go to, to check that it's right, and every time, he's helped me figure it out (which is very much appreciated from my end).

seriously. a gem.
By MandoMan
I bought a set of slime blower fitting set (2 brass fittings and red tubing), it arriving quick and is great! Now I need to get everything else. :walterpeck:

Thanks Jack!
By stnthmn
Ordered from him twice in the last two weeks and both times my order came very fast. Great communication and very fast shipping. Thank you.
By MandoMan
Got in my GB1trap knobs set, the resin work is beautiful! Nice sharp casts with very minimal if any cleanup needed. Thanks man!
By Sturdag Lagernathy
I ordered a GB2 trap knob set and some resin Clippards, and am very happy with the quality! very easy clean-up, and very accurate parts. very fast shipping too. TRUST THIS MAN!!
By ProtonCharger
i just got some pretty new booster frames from jack. just a couple days after i paid him.

im pleased.
By MandoMan
Got in an order of resin parts today, great quality as always! Jack is awesome!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]