Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By jessejames51
got my pack lights in this afternoon. simply awesome!!! fast shippinh and a great guy to deal with. those warm white leds really make this kit stand out.
By Nboucher2392
Recieved my booster tube ladder frame part today and it looks great. Fast shipping and great price. Definately will buy more stuff from him.
By Ernest Reid
I bough tthe prop forge light kit,, it was well designed easy to install,
it was also ressonably priced and delivered quickly
all in all a solid transaction.
By BustinScottie1977
I bought the light kit my proton pack. I ordered two. One for my buddy and one for my pack. Excellent work on this kit. I cant wait to get my pack together now. Well done jackdoud.
By PositronCollider
Purchased a Leg Hose Connector from jackdoud. Great Price, and can't beat free shipping (and fast shipping!). Connector looks great, and good craftsmanship. I look forward to getting more items for future projects from jackdoud!
By Gloomdrifter
Bought a leg hose connector and its a good solid piece. I'm happy with it.
By PositronCollider
When I was in need of a resin Lifegard, jackdoud stepped up and had one for me! Super fast shipping, and a great price for a very high quality product!
By Chevyh0tr0d
Ordered a resin booster frame off him on ebay. He answered all my dumb questions about the part and kept in contact with me all the way through my order. Also sent me a incredible part within 5 minutes of sanding the part had no rough edges or tad bits of resin left on it.
By toby88
Just received a booster frame, and shipping was quick! Awesome part and work!
By abaka
Ordered a resin cast GB1 style half moon spacer, casting has minimum clean up required, and item arrived very quickly...One of the fastest US to UK shippings I've had!

Would certainly deal with Jack again.
By Jeremy8564
I just put together my pack and wand light combo kit and wow...mind blown.

The kit is intimidating when looking at all the parts and wires but with jack's instructions its a snap. You can really see the difference between regular LEDs and the warm version jack uses (just look at the vent light compared to any of the other LEDs). Great product - anyone looking to do a GB1 kit - this is the kit. Period.
jackdoud liked this
By julz
Got my thrower lights which go very nicely with my pack lights. Very fast to ship and always a pleasure to deal with.
The lights themselves are made very well, the bar graph alone is awesome! Great work guys!
By venkman30
Got my pack light kit. It's awesome and very well built. Shipping was fast and he answered every question I had. I will recommend him any time.
By rays_occult
I received my pack light kit a few days ago and am really impressed. Very easy to put together and Jack was very helpful with any questions I had. Thanks again Jack and look forward to adding the thrower light kit when I can!
By DarkSpectre
Great prices and quality and fast shipping! Jack shipped on Saturday 4/26 and I received the parts today 4/28. Nice resin work. Minimal flashing. Definitely would buy from Jack again!
By Cyberkorr
Bought GB1 knob and vector plate kit from Jack. Casts were superior! Minimal cleanup required to get parts ready to use. Fast shipping too!! Will gladly buy from Jack again!!!!
By Pony
Got my stuff a while back but forgot to post. Bought two booster frames, good price, excellent communication, super fast shipping.
Very happy with the frames. A good cast with very minimal cleanup. They painted up nice and look great.
By gbchef
got a set of resin GB2 trap front knobs. Awesome stuff! Jack is very helpful and has great product!!
By EctoFuzzy
got a set of resin resistors from Jack. very pleased with the product; he packs well and ships quickly. he has been very nice and very helpful towards my overall keymaster helmet build.
By Positron Collider
I just got resin booster frame from Jack. Quality of the part is great, the shipping was very fast and the packaging was top notch. Overall a pleasure to do business with. Thanks for a great transaction.

TD
By Grimmy GB
Jack...I appreciate the super fast shipping, and the quality of the pack light kit far exceeds my expectations. That video and pictures you posted in the "For Sale" thread do it no justice. Thanks a ton!
By twmedford23
I've purchased two sets of resistors and a crank knob from Mr Doud - all perfect! He even threw in an extra resistor with the crank knob order at no charge. I'll definitely be buying from him again. Highly recommended!
By Azurial
Awesome seller. Ordered lights and a BUNCH of his resin casts. Little to no clean up required and lights were easy to install. Side note, I accidentally blew out the timer in my pack light kit and he was able to help me troubleshoot and install a new timer.

Simply put, I can't recommend his parts enough.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]