Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for pchrisbosh1.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By bpontheair
Just received a GB1 ribbon cable from Chris.

It's a piece of art, man. Nice quality job, and very nice guy. He shipped it very quickly, too. Thanks so much!

:cool:
By JoeLuna33
I bough a black Raytheon crank knob off Chris. The price was right, and the shipping was fast.
By MandoMan
Got a ribbon cable clamp from Chris, got here wicked fast. A great guy to deal with!
By noslliT
I was lucky enough to purchase one of Chris' shells recently and it is without a doubt a piece of art. His attention to detail is without question. just look at any of his builds. I couldnt be more excited to build this up.
Chris and I have traded items in the past and he's been very good to me.
By julz
I have also been extremely lucky to purchase a shell from Chris! :cool:

The fact I own one is not lost on me by any means and I'm very grateful that I was able to pick one up.

Like noslliT has already said it truly is a piece of art! There is not one bad thing I can say about his shell... there really isn't! In my humble opinion it is extremely well cast, all the details are crisp sharp and clear. There are no bubbles, imperfections or warping. The shell feels very strong and sturdy... I couldn't be any more happier to own one.

It's been a pleasure to follow the build thread of this shell from beginning to end and I have been really blown away by the insane attention to detail, accuracy and skill.

I really don't think you could get much closer to a screen used hero pack short of casting the one in the sony lobby!

Top marks for a professional seller! Chris kept me well informed of shipping and was in frequent contact until it arrived safe and sound, packed in a sea of bubble wrap.

on a side note Chris is a very stand up guy. He always provided me with such great advice in regards to this hobby and always goes the extra mile to answer my long nagging pms filled with questions, asking for tips and advice on making a high quality proton pack.

Thanks once again Chris! :cool:
By KagaSakai
Add me to the list of members lucky enough to get their hands on one of Chris's amazing shells! The attention to detail on this shell is staggering and it is extremely well made and very sturdy. On top of that, Chris has always been an excellent resource for anything pack related. This is as good as it gets! Thanks, Chris!
julz liked this
By Vincenzo330
I had originally posted this in his "For Sale" thread but it should have been here.
Vincenzo330 wrote:I got my shell in the mail today. I don't think I've ever received a package that was packed with so much care and the shell itself is gorgeous. Chris, your fiberglass work is impeccable! Thanks for a flawless purchase!
By ohblee
Holy Moly! This guy makes one fantastic shell! I didn't even realize how much I wanted to upgrade my pack until I saw this pack!! I love all the details from the screen used pack that are in there! The nail heads are pure gold! Thanks so much for letting me get my hands on one! It's going to be great fun putting this sucker together!!

Also, communication was fantastic, shipping was nice and fast and the packaging was perfect! My shell arrived without a scratch! Thanks again!!!!
mburkit, Ernest Reid liked this
By Positron Collider
I have been fortunate enough to purchase a shell from Chris, I just received it this morning, and I must say it's amazing. He is a craftsman of the highest caliber. The pictures of his work do not do him justice. Shipping was very fast, the shell and mobo were packed with great care. The communication throughout the transaction was terrific. I could not be more pleased. Thanks Chris for a wonderful piece.

TD
By whoisthelain
I recived my shell and MB combo last week a day before I had to leave for otakon and there for I dident unpack it till a few das ago. It was everything and more then I had hoped. As some one who has been a ebay user for almost 15 years, the care taken in the packaging was second to none. I couldent be happer with this purchase and am looking forward to my pack build. I will have to increase my builds budget though because any second rate parts have no place on sutch a beautiful shell.
By Mat
I recently had a pleasant transaction with Chris when I ordered a bracelet that his daughter had made for my nephew and while I haven't yet had a chance to give it to him, I was immediately impressed with the item! The bead work is tight and the bracelet has a nice weight to it; pictures simply don't do it justice. Everyone that I've shown it to loves it and a few people have thought that beaded key chains would look pretty cool as well!

Something that's lost in photo's is a sense of scale; each bead is a little over 1/16" wide.

Chris also covered the extra cost to ship it to Canada, which he didn't have to do but did anyway! If you are hesitant to buy from Chris, don't be; I would definitely do business with again! :mrgreen:
By Grimmy GB
Mat wrote:I recently had a pleasant transaction with Chris when I ordered a bracelet that his daughter had made for my nephew and while I haven't yet had a chance to give it to him, I was immediately impressed with the item! The bead work is tight and the bracelet has a nice weight to it; pictures simply don't do it justice. Everyone that I've shown it to loves it and a few people have thought that beaded key chains would look pretty cool as well!

Something that's lost in photo's is a sense of scale; each bead is a little over 1/16" wide.

Chris also covered the extra cost to ship it to Canada, which he didn't have to do but did anyway! If you are hesitant to buy from Chris, don't be; I would definitely do business with again! :mrgreen:
THAT IS AWESOME! (screaming)
By Grimmy GB
I received my pack shell today. I must say, this man is an Artist. Ironically, the flaws are flawless. There is almost no work that appears to be done before paint. The packaging was very professional; You'd literally have to run over it to damage it lol.
For my first shell purchase, I definitely feel like I've walked away excited and a winner. Can't wait to start putting this thing together...
Cheers to you Mr. Chris for your amazing work!
By fvanhooser
I got my pack shell and mobo yesterday and let me just say....IT IS AMAZING!!! The Pack and mobo is extremely high quality with precision craftsmanship!!! The packaging was professional and Chris kept me in the loop with every aspect of my items creation. I am amazingly lucky that I get to use this pack for my first build.

Chris has done amazing work!!! I am truly honored!!!
By pwright
I'll echo all the comments above. Chris was a pleasure to deal with. His shell is a work of art and his communication was excellent. The shell and MOBO were packaged to withstand anything a shipping company could throw at them. Couldn't be happier with this purchase. Since a pictures worth a thousand words -

By csullivan1980
I got my shell and mobo in the mail today!

Shipping: Fast! Came just over a week of the ship day. (Shipped out just before Thanksgiving Day).

Packaging: Packaged with great care! Giant box, stamped "fragile" all over, shell wrapped in thick bubble wrap, laying in a pool of packing peanuts (holiday themed?), surrounded by styrofoam slabs. There was no way this shell was getting damaged in shipping.

The shell: Amazing! Truly a piece that has no other. Clean, smooth lines, sharp edges. Cyclotron and graph bar holes come pre-cut. Love it! It's almost a shame I have to drill into it.

The mobo: Great cut. Fits shell perfectly. Comes with pre-drilled holes for Alice frame!

Overall great by and great person to buy from. Excellent communication front start to finish. I hope I have the luxury to meet pchrisbosh1 someday to thank him personally.

By gbchef
What can I say that hasn't been said before? Today I received a beautiful shell in the mail from Chris. The whole process from the day I placed my order to receiving it was less than a month! The shell is absolutely perfect. The extra details on it are amazing. His customer service was top notch and he kept me well informed. Recommend him to everyone!!
By Aaron Norton
Like everyone else, I'm blown away by my shell. It's a work of art, hands down. If you get a chance to pick one of Chris' shells up, do it. You won't regret it.
By abaka
I've been around a long time in this community...and for the first time ever I had an item that took my breath my away! Chris is a gentleman to talk to and deal with and his item is literally the closest thing to perfection we'll ever get. This thing is as tough as nails yet he still felt the need to pack it up so lovingly.

I would definitely deal with him again!
By Grimmy GB
I'm once again a VERY happy camper. I contacted Chris wanting another shell with a special project in mind. He didn't have any available but said he'd whip one up for me; and had it done in weeks. This really shows his dedication. I seriously can't wait to get started on this piece of art. The communication was outstanding, shipping was speedy, price was right, and the packaging is outstanding. Looking forward to future endeavors with you, Chris!
By jimbo7
Received my shell from Chris and I am very happy. He does excellent work and he cares about his work. It definitely shows in the final product. Communication was excellent as usual and fast shipping time. Thanks Chris!
By Ecto Ernie
I recently received a pchrisbosh1 fiberglass pack shell and aluminum motherboard. For the price I paid for the shell, aluminum motherboard AND shipping, I argue that Chris delivers the best bang for your buck. The quality of the shell is fantastic, it is sturdy, lightweight and beautifully textured.

The shell was delivered in approximately three weeks, packaged with care. The shell and motherboard were wrapped separately in bubblewrap and the box was filled with packing peanuts. I hate those things- Everybody does, but it's a necessity.

In addition to my high praise of Chris's craftsmanship and packing skills, I must also give USPS a shout out. The box arrived to my house looking like it had just left Chris's hands.

Ernie

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]