By astrolux
Hey everyone!

New to the site but have been a gb fan since I was 4 or 5. My daughter is getting into the busters now and she is having a gb party so I decided to build a cheap trap...with A LOT of help from my wife. It is not perfect....by any means but my wife and I had a blast painting and cutting it out. She is really crafty...I am not. The sticker placements arent 100 percent or the front or back but I think it will go well with my costume. The last pic is after we got it formed and duct taped. It is made up of various stuff around the house...a global electric box thing I found is the main piece we built around...used paints...legos...moisturizer caps for the knobs..the proton pack is next which is gonna be a lot harder but we can do it......or atleast she can and I will help.

Hopefully the images show up...
By astrolux
I know it isn't made from cut steel or anything but I am glad it came out okay. I see a lot of peoples builds and they are amazing but I am not that good with that kind of stuff. Anyway wish me luck with the rest of my costume and proton pack.
By astrolux
Yea we had fun. It came out well for just being some amazon boxes, some knobs, paint, hot glue and various parts. I wish I could do a realistic one but that just aint gonna happen lol. It would take a miracle
    Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]