By GBDRE760
Hey guys, I am in the middle of making a ghost trap to go with my proton pack this Halloween and I recall on a trap that I made a long time ago that there was barely any room to get a bar graph into the front of the cartridge because I used 1/4" plywood to assemble the LED housing of the Ghost Trap Cartridge. Now it is time for me to work on that part and I am hoping I can get it right this time. I really wish there was some place near me that I could pick up some styrene. I really hate to have to order stuff unless it's from here, lol. So considering the fact that there is no styrene nearby and you made the rest of the trap out of 1/4" plywood, what would you make the front of the cartridge out of if you were making this trap? Also, I really do dig the way the hinge was on the Matty trap. Would there be a way for me to do something similar to that with this trap? I am using the Venkman 71 plans with a few slight modifications. Thanks guys.

By GBDRE760
I got the wheel base attached to the trap tonight. Now I just have to get the blocks and cylinders that make up the axles. Tomorrow I will make the doors but I still need to figure out how I am going to make the bar graph housing for the front of the cartridge before I can worry about attaching the doors. I am also thinking of taking a trip to the hardware store and getting myself a metal for sale sign and cutting that to make the metal panels on the sides.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]